Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Keke & Layla

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

This room is for Keke & Layla - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keke & Layla   This room is for Keke & Layla - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:01 am

Maybe megan said it
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keke & Layla   This room is for Keke & Layla - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:01 am

You better deny that forever
Back to top Go down
Keke Palmer

Keke Palmer

I didn’t tell Megan
Back to top Go down
Keke Palmer

Keke Palmer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keke & Layla   This room is for Keke & Layla - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:02 am

This game is already so messy
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keke & Layla   This room is for Keke & Layla - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:02 am

Well Megan knows that the plan was both of my noms right? Maybe she just grouped you and carter together and said they’re voting Leslie out since alycia is the consensus. Chile idk what did alycia say to you exactly?
Back to top Go down
Keke Palmer

Keke Palmer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keke & Layla   This room is for Keke & Layla - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:04 am

Alycia didn’t tell me. Marianne told me that Alycia told her I was voting Leslie
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keke & Layla   This room is for Keke & Layla - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:08 am

Marianne wants us to work together with Nottie
Back to top Go down
Keke Palmer

Keke Palmer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keke & Layla   This room is for Keke & Layla - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:09 am

Who is us?
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keke & Layla   This room is for Keke & Layla - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:10 am

I’m assuming since Megan and Nottie are close, Megan told Nottie the plan and threw you utb and then Nottie told marianne
Back to top Go down
Keke Palmer

Keke Palmer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keke & Layla   This room is for Keke & Layla - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:10 am

Also Percy told me he is voting out Blair
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

You and I with Marianne and Nottie
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keke & Layla   This room is for Keke & Layla - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:11 am

Keke Palmer wrote:
he didn’t tell me that but I did say do what’s best for your game lmfaoo this is definitely a play by Megan and Nottie
Back to top Go down
Keke Palmer

Keke Palmer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keke & Layla   This room is for Keke & Layla - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:11 am

Ohh she told me you seem trustworthy. Yesterday it was Shirley and Nottie she wanted to work with lol these people are all over the damn place

Layla Keating likes this post

Back to top Go down
Keke Palmer

Keke Palmer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keke & Layla   This room is for Keke & Layla - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:13 am

Layla Keating wrote:
Keke Palmer wrote:
he didn’t tell me that but I did say do what’s best for your game lmfaoo this is definitely a play by Megan and Nottie

He kept asking me who I wanted him to vote out but I wasn’t going to say names because people are talking so much. Then he said he’ll do Blair since she never messaged him.
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keke & Layla   This room is for Keke & Layla - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:19 am

Yeah might aswell lol apparently Nottie told the guys alliance he voted Blair out so maybe that’s what they’re all doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keke & Layla   This room is for Keke & Layla - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Keke & Layla
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next