Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Keke & Layla

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

This room is for Keke & Layla - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keke & Layla   This room is for Keke & Layla - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 11:48 pm

Yeah I just switched it on 6 figures.
Back to top Go down
Keke Palmer

Keke Palmer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keke & Layla   This room is for Keke & Layla - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 10:09 am

HOH is 2pm today I wonder why
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keke & Layla   This room is for Keke & Layla - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 10:12 am

Do you see those votes girl? And penny straight lying to me rn. She voted sunflower out. Anyway yeah I see the HOH. I want to win so bad but i have a feeling it’s gonna be write a story, pick a movie and a song and people will judge it. Do you see what I said in the girls room
Back to top Go down
Keke Palmer

Keke Palmer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keke & Layla   This room is for Keke & Layla - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 10:27 am

I just saw what you said and I love you! You literally snapped. Penny is straight lying right now and I’m trying to stay calm and not drag her ass
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keke & Layla   This room is for Keke & Layla - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 10:44 am

Penny keeps saying chloe not smart enough to do that by herself but you ask who gave her info and it’s crickets. I’m sick of these bitches
Back to top Go down
Keke Palmer

Keke Palmer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keke & Layla   This room is for Keke & Layla - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 11:03 am

It’s so weird that she’s trying to convince hope that she’s not in that majority alliance.
Back to top Go down
Keke Palmer

Keke Palmer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keke & Layla   This room is for Keke & Layla - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 2:03 pm

Did Arisa forget the HOH is at 2 today?
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keke & Layla   This room is for Keke & Layla - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 2:03 pm

Idk lol I’ve been refreshing the page
Back to top Go down
Keke Palmer

Keke Palmer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keke & Layla   This room is for Keke & Layla - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 8:53 pm

Heather dragging Tyler on the veto thread 👀
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keke & Layla   This room is for Keke & Layla - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 8:54 pm

Right?? Now it makes why he worded his speech like he was doing a backdoor. She’s an ally 😂
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keke & Layla   This room is for Keke & Layla - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 8:56 pm

And here comes inactive active hidden I only know how to play the game when I’m on the block heffa
Back to top Go down
Keke Palmer

Keke Palmer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keke & Layla   This room is for Keke & Layla - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 8:58 pm

LMFAOOO that girl needs to go. Everytime she opens her mouth she’s dragging someone
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keke & Layla   This room is for Keke & Layla - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 8:59 pm

Who would want to align with her? All she contributes to public threads is dragging people 😂
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keke & Layla   This room is for Keke & Layla - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 9:03 pm

I almost feel like messaging Penny rn and being like “so who sent chloe this time” 🤣 ANYWAY let me not get involved. I don’t even care if she goes or not, my vote is on chloe
Back to top Go down
Keke Palmer

Keke Palmer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keke & Layla   This room is for Keke & Layla - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 9:06 pm

LMFAOOO and then Michael begging for scraps after making a room with 10 people. This season is something else. I think I’ll vote Chloe too.

Layla Keating likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keke & Layla   This room is for Keke & Layla - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Keke & Layla
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next