Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Keesha & Carter

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22
AuthorMessage
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

This room is for Keesha & Carter - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & Carter   This room is for Keesha & Carter - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 12:15 pm

Oh cool double send
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & Carter   This room is for Keesha & Carter - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 12:15 pm

I know! Final 10 and there is a buyback?? Sounds like mess lol. I’m just going to pray we make it out of tonight and then maybe we are for sure in Jury
Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & Carter   This room is for Keesha & Carter - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 12:17 pm

If we reach the final 10 and still nothing then I’m suing lol
Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & Carter   This room is for Keesha & Carter - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 7:00 pm

Hey carter this is all happening real quick with this hour vote but I really hope I can count on yours to stay this week. I really want to win an HoH and return the favour for all the times you’ve kept me safe on yours
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & Carter   This room is for Keesha & Carter - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 7:08 pm

Hey Keesha! To be transparent and honest with you, I did vote you out. I don't think you have the votes to stay and I don't want to lie to you about it because Im sure people are already doing so to save their ass. I am so so sorry and I hope we can talk it out at some point.
Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & Carter   This room is for Keesha & Carter - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 7:10 pm

That alright carter I appreciate you being straight up with me 😭.

Lowkey I’ve had 5 out of 7 voters tell me I’m safe so a lot of people be lying out here Lmao. But if I do end up staying then yeah I’m down to talk it out afterwards!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & Carter   This room is for Keesha & Carter - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Keesha & Carter
Page 22 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22