Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Keesha & AOC

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

This room is for Keesha & AOC Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Keesha & AOC   This room is for Keesha & AOC EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 3:06 pm

Only Arisa, Saoirse, Keesha & AOC have access to this room

Requested by: Keesha
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & AOC   This room is for Keesha & AOC EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 3:06 pm

Whew we love to see it
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & AOC   This room is for Keesha & AOC EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 5:49 pm

Heyyyy the room is finally here  Smile

I'm feeling like shit today, ngl lol
What Percy said last night really shook me...
And I don't know what I did to deserve that, like just because I talked to him? Idk...
I guess people are really that f*cuking paranoid in this house...
Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & AOC   This room is for Keesha & AOC EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 5:54 pm

Yeah a lot of people are feeling some type of way about percy's exit including myself lol. idk why he would go around grouping me as one of the three girls he wouldn't target.

Percy was saying whatever he could to get himself the votes I think but he's gone so hopefully that will no longer be a worry
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & AOC   This room is for Keesha & AOC EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 5:56 pm

Keesha Smith wrote:
Yeah a lot of people are feeling some type of way about percy's exit including myself lol. idk why he would go around grouping me as one of the three girls he wouldn't target.

Percy was saying whatever he could to get himself the votes I think but he's gone so hopefully that will no longer be a worry

Yeah, he was really messy when he left...
Like, I respect that he was campaigning hard to stay, but still, why would he do that???...lol
A lot of what he said/did was chaotic and didn't make any sense to me whatsoever.
I'm glad he's gone. I talked to the dude but I never promised him anything, and I never even lied to him so I don't even know why he came after me, I feel just numb at this point.
Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & AOC   This room is for Keesha & AOC EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 6:00 pm

When he was campaigning to me he said he was like 100% positive in all the votes he had to stay so I guess when he saw he didn't have them he felt some type of way lol
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & AOC   This room is for Keesha & AOC EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 6:02 pm

Keesha Smith wrote:
When he was campaigning to me he said he was like 100% positive in all the votes he had to stay so I guess when he saw he didn't have them he felt some type of way lol

Yeah, I think you're probably right lol
Maybe he felt betrayed, but I don't get it tho cuz I never promised him anything and I never lied to him...
Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & AOC   This room is for Keesha & AOC EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 6:04 pm

that's weird then. Idk maybe he was just too busy doing the most that he didn't realize you didn't actually promise him anything lol
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & AOC   This room is for Keesha & AOC EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 6:23 pm

Keesha Smith wrote:
that's weird then. Idk maybe he was just too busy doing the most that he didn't realize you didn't actually promise him anything lol

Yeah maybe...
I think he was just really desperate... It's unfortunate.
Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & AOC   This room is for Keesha & AOC EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 6:24 pm

Yeah for sure he was desperate. He almost pulled it off tho so respect for that atleast

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez likes this post

Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & AOC   This room is for Keesha & AOC EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 6:59 pm

Hey sis!
Good luck in the HOH <3
Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & AOC   This room is for Keesha & AOC EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 7:33 pm

Well kensosksoe
Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & AOC   This room is for Keesha & AOC EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 7:34 pm

Good luck to you atleast
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & AOC   This room is for Keesha & AOC EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 7:35 pm

Aww, It's okay lmao
I feel so bad cuz if I didn't check the schedule today I would've missed it too  Sad
Idk why Arisa would suddenly change it to 7:00...
Thank you! I'll definitely try my best <3

Keesha Smith likes this post

Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & AOC   This room is for Keesha & AOC EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 7:37 pm

I’m at a graduation thing anyways so I probably would have dropped quickly either way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & AOC   This room is for Keesha & AOC Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Keesha & AOC
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next