Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Daily Diary Room Posts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keith

Keith

Daily Diary Room Posts Empty
PostSubject: Daily Diary Room Posts   Daily Diary Room Posts EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 11:45 pm

This is where I will put my daily diary room entries so that I dont clog up the DR
Back to top Go down
Keith

Keith

PostSubject: Re: Daily Diary Room Posts   Daily Diary Room Posts EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 11:47 pm

4/13

I am so happy that I won POV!!! It was a really hard challenge, but thankfully I follow a lot of BB people on twitter and was able to go through everyones accounts quickly looking at their headers. I am sad that we have to get rid of someone, but thankfully no one I am close with is on the chopping block.
Back to top Go down
Keith

Keith

PostSubject: Re: Daily Diary Room Posts   Daily Diary Room Posts EmptyTue Apr 14, 2020 11:18 pm

4/14

Whew, that was a STRESSFUL hoh comp. Im not super sad that I didnt win, because I knew I should be safe with most everyone in that group, so im just happy i dont have to get any blood on my hands, and that me and my allies are safe for the night. We'll try to win tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Keith

Keith

PostSubject: Re: Daily Diary Room Posts   Daily Diary Room Posts EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 7:24 pm

4/17 Oops I keep forgetting to do these!! I am so confused right now on who to trust. I thought I could trust Snorlax, but she just told me she was in a secret 7 person alliance, and now im confused. I guess it shows i can trust her, since she told me about it, but still. Im not sure if I should gun for veto or not, since I have 2 people who want me to use it on them, but I also am afraid if they get taken off I will get put on. Lots to think about.
Back to top Go down
Keith

Keith

PostSubject: Re: Daily Diary Room Posts   Daily Diary Room Posts EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 1:07 am

4/21 hello i have been forgetting to post again. It has been a pretty good last few days for me. I feel safe in the spot that im at, and I feel really good about my f2 with Joe. I hope that he is being truthful to me. I also am so happy that I got the immunity prize in the luxury comp, but im honestly not even sure that I will need to use it, but I am glad I have it just in case. I am having sooo much fun playing this game.
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Daily Diary Room Posts   Daily Diary Room Posts EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 1:08 am

<3
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Keith

Keith

PostSubject: Re: Daily Diary Room Posts   Daily Diary Room Posts EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 3:00 pm

4/22

I am sooo glad that Olivia went home, but I feel terrible lying to Joe about who I voted for. It just didnt make any sense for me to vote out Ronan when I know that she is somewhat on my side, and I haven't talked to Olivia at all. I hope I can win todays HOH, since I haven't won one yet. I also feel as though my safety kind of depends on it, since the only person I really feel like I have right now is Joe, and he can't compete as outgoing hoh. I am considering using my immunity power, but I don't know if I want to use it this early on in the game. I will have to take some time to think about it. I also don't really know who I would nominate if I did win, so that's another thing to think about. We'll see!
Back to top Go down
Keith

Keith

PostSubject: Re: Daily Diary Room Posts   Daily Diary Room Posts EmptySun May 03, 2020 3:04 pm

5/3

lolol thanks for the reminder about posting in here I completely forgot after that 42 hour comp. I feel soooo bad voting out Day and I immediately regretted it once I did it. I just felt like Ronan has more of a reason to try and win comps now that she knows she is a target, and with Day being used as a pawn so often I thought she would probably be going home sooner or later, and I knew I would always be a bigger target if I was sitting next to Day on the block rather than Ronan. But I feel so so so bad for voting out Day and I wish I could take it back. I know when I applied I said I was going to play a dirty game but I love all of these people so much and I just cant play like that Sad Having to lie is so difficult and I literally feel beyond terrible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily Diary Room Posts   Daily Diary Room Posts Empty

Back to top Go down

Daily Diary Room Posts
Page 1 of 1