Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Diary Room

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Johnny Lawrence

Johnny Lawrence

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 7:34 pm

Oh God here we go...

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Johnny Lawrence

Johnny Lawrence

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 7:42 pm

Fair warning to everyone who will end up reading these after the season is over I like to rant alot.

I just hope people are actually playing fair and didnt join this game with a premade alliance cause thats a HUGE advantage in these mystery games.

Arisa Cox, Saoirse Ronan and Billie Eilish like this post

Back to top Go down
Johnny Lawrence

Johnny Lawrence

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 12:15 am

DAY 1

That was an interesting first night. Gotta admit I panicked after I saw the HOH since I had only messaged like 5 people but I kicked it into overdrive and quickly pushed to get the inactives nominated. I mean it wasnt that hard and they were probably gonna get nominated anyways but had to make sure my name didnt come up with anyone. Just not a fan of all this small talk and the introductions. Wish we could skip and go straight to the split sides.

People I DM'd (and what we talked about):

Adam - Small chat, I dont even remember what we said. Boring

Rob - Same as Adam, small chat "keep you safe" type of conversation.

Sza - She messaged me first and I get the feeling shes messaging everyone as well but at least she made an effort and was the ONLY person to actually give me names of who they would be voting for. Thats something but shes smart and I'll stay close for now.

Beast Boy - This kid already calling me his best friend, slow down there bud its been 3 hours. I do like his vibe and I wanna work with him but we'll see.

Veronica - She messaged me after I had already voted so say hi and make small talk. I appreciate the effort.

Christian - I messaged first. Hes really boring.

Kelly - She messaged me before the challenge and was in character mode. I mingled back but she gave me absolutely NOTHING. Next

April - I think she was the first person to message me which makes me think she was messaging the entire cast too. Nothing special

Jackie - I actually get good vibes from her but she needs to open up a bit more.

Dua - She was the first to actually give me names when I asked who they thought would be getting votes. That counts for something.

Judghead - I lied and said I watched Riverdale. Never in my fucking life would I watch a CW show.

Skeeter - Messaged me towards the end and apologized for not doing it sooner. Its okay I forgive you.

Robin - Another one I get good vibes from but its too soon to tell.

Hottie - Another "lets keep each other safe" chat. Forgettable.

Michael - I was throwing his name out to people before he decided to show up midway through the comp. lol Whoops, but can you blame me he would've been an easy nom. He messaged me and said he was a huge Cobra Kai fan. Thanks, I guess.

Scooby - We had a nice chat, I forgot what was said but I think it was nice.

People I didnt talk to on Day 1

Zayn
Hange
Stefan
Trish
Pope
Red
Madison
Klaus

I'm so glad I voted for Pope cause I knew that 4th nomination was gonna be tricky with Halsey, Klaus and Trish getting the other 3 votes but I like to say I threw out Pope's name to enough people to make them vote for him. However I don't know who the other 2 votes for Pope were as of now.

So to finish my day 1 thoughts, I want to make a group with Beast Boy (or anyone really). If we can make a good 3-4 person alliance and keep it under wraps we could do damage but finding the right people will be hard because I'm such a picky person.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Lawrence

Johnny Lawrence

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 5:55 pm

DAY 2

So really what’s to stop someone from spamming their own diary rooms to earn cash? Sounds like work but I’m thinking everyone will start posting nonsense now.

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Johnny Lawrence

Johnny Lawrence

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 12:29 am

DAY 2

This game continues to be a clusterfuck mess with so many conversations going on at once. Trying to figure out which people I want to work with is a challenge on its own. So far the people I've have the most conversations with are Jackie, Adam, Beast, Skeeter & Sza. Thats good incase I somehow end up on the block next week or anytime soon. I need to stop trying to control everything and just let the cards fall or let someone else take control.

Im a bit worried about this rumor I heard from Beast about Hottie being in a girls alliance, but then again it must not be that secure of an alliance if its already leaking.

Anyways for this vote I plan of throwing it to Pope but I hope its Halsey and Trish that go home since neither bothered to message me. In a perfect scenario Halsey survives and one of the other two people get hilariously evicted by accident. We shall see.

People Im keeping my eye on:

Madison
Zayn
Veronica
Kelly
that weird puppet chick
Jughead
Rob
Stefan

Those are the people Ive spoken to the least and might be in danger if they win HOH.

Those are who
Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 4:06 pm

Not that weird puppet chick— lmao

Arisa Cox and Johnny Lawrence like this post

Back to top Go down
Johnny Lawrence

Johnny Lawrence

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 11:11 pm

DAY 3

Theres a few things to point out today.

1) So I did enter into panic mode when Hauge won HOH cause I had not spoken to her since Friday but luckily I quickly slid in her DMs and secured my safety. Gonna try to be more talkative with other people in this game cause if the wrong person gets power I could be in big trouble.

2) I'm also starting to realize that I made a wise choice in sticking with Beast Boy cause he seems to be a beast (no pun) in competitions. I need to carry my weight in this game though so I will be trying in every single competition I'm in.

3) Also! Jackie, I'm really starting to build trust with her and hopefully she feels the same. These are the type of connections I'm looking for in the game, unlike Adam who I talk with but don't feel much of a connection still.

4) And lastly. These people are so boring (so far). They get nominated and dont really make much of a reaction. Just know if someone nominates me I will publicly inform them I will be coming after them. Idc, I will not be going down quietly.

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Johnny Lawrence

Johnny Lawrence

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 11:15 pm

DAY 3

Not so sound insensitive because I understand this game can be alot but why didnt Jughead quit BEFORE losing the POV. So irritating to quit while being on the block and probably going home.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Lawrence

Johnny Lawrence

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 12:17 am

DAY 3

So instead of Zayn offering me safety, or an alliance, or BBQ money or something that can benefit me in this game he offers me... desserts. Thanks Zayn 🙄

Saoirse Ronan and Theodora Crain like this post

Back to top Go down
Johnny Lawrence

Johnny Lawrence

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 7:06 pm

DAY 4

There’s this tiny rumor that Michael B Moron accidentally posted his ranking list for everyone to see.

And there’s another even worse rumor that I was dead last on that list. I may be rusty as hell right now but that’s just gonna fuel me even more. Gonna find a way to use that to my advantage.

DW likes this post

Back to top Go down
Johnny Lawrence

Johnny Lawrence

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 7:33 pm

DAY 4

Yeah I'm definitely going up lol. Its amazing how awful I'm doing on these competitions.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Lawrence

Johnny Lawrence

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 1:00 am

DAY 4

No cause why the fuck am I the one who has to keep creating all these rooms?? Seriously I’ve made most of them? Wish someone be like “Hey Johnny let me make a room for us” but no fuck me right.

Is it the character? Is it cause I’m an old white guy? Should I have picked some basic pop star to be able to just slide into these alliances with ease and minimal effort?

Old Boy is tired and trying but he’s not out yet.

Jackie Burkhart likes this post

Back to top Go down
Johnny Lawrence

Johnny Lawrence

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 1:49 pm

DAY 5

First off let’s talk about how Skeeter was in my DMs earlier wishing me luck and telling me to target Hottie. All I said was thanks and offered him to send me his BBQ coin. Lmao I’m so selfish. I mean I didn’t want his money to go to waste and let’s face it we both thought he was going home.

Overall I spent all last night securing my alliances and creating new ones in order to make sure I wasn’t a casualty. Getting 1 vote is good because it means there’s at least 1 or 2 people who are coming after me and I’m not THAT much of a threat yet.

Also Michael has been in my DMs all morning, probably cause he heard I wasn’t going anywhere, and he’s trying to do damage control hard. I’m playing along with it but there’s no trust anymore on my side.

These people have no idea how dumb it was too keep me here. I may not be a competition beast but I’ll persuade and butter up anyone to get what i need. My alliances and deals don’t mean much and I have no problem voting them off next week if I have to.

Arisa Cox and Saoirse Ronan like this post

Back to top Go down
Johnny Lawrence

Johnny Lawrence

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 9:18 pm

Diary Room Giphyck
Back to top Go down
Johnny Lawrence

Johnny Lawrence

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 1:10 am

DAY 5

This Pope guy is a joke, obviously he’s lying but either he’s doing it on purpose or he’s just an idiot. Our room is available for the hosts to see. I asked Pope to vote to save me and they guy never responded back. Only until a few mins prior to HOH but he’s so dry anyways.

Anyways the more I respond the more it benefits his campaign so I won’t bother. Kelly is also a liar since I DID respond to her message and she only responded back after I won HOH. A little too late for that. And yes I do have receipts.

Diary Room 2c067010

So whoever leaves is a win for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room Empty

Back to top Go down

Diary Room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next