Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Sandra & Tyler

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 45  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

This room is for Sandra & Tyler Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Sandra & Tyler   This room is for Sandra & Tyler EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 1:37 pm

Only Arisa, Saoirse, Sandra & Tyler have access to this room

Requested by: Sandra
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Tyler   This room is for Sandra & Tyler EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 1:39 pm

Thank you Arisa, I appreciate all that you do!
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Tyler   This room is for Sandra & Tyler EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 1:39 pm

Thank you Sandra for being a class A suck up <3 Did you like the name before the change?
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Tyler   This room is for Sandra & Tyler EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 1:41 pm

This room is for Sandra & Tyler Source

It was lovely clown
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Tyler   This room is for Sandra & Tyler EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 3:14 pm

What was it? Curious cat wants to know.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Tyler   This room is for Sandra & Tyler EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 3:18 pm

She was trolling us with one of those awful names she mentioned in her private rooms post. You didn't miss much.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Tyler   This room is for Sandra & Tyler EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 4:46 pm

How are you today my dearest Sandra bear?
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Tyler   This room is for Sandra & Tyler EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 4:50 pm

That is the least sexiest thing I have ever heard.

Please continue.

I am doing great. I am working on some aerobics. I have my pink booties on and I’m trying to bust a few moves.

How about you?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Tyler   This room is for Sandra & Tyler EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 8:22 pm

That was the sexiest thing I've ever heard. I was just you know, flexing my abs in my undies in front of the mirror. Do you feel good about these 2 HOHs?
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Tyler   This room is for Sandra & Tyler EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 8:27 pm

I'm glad I was able to win you over. You need to do something romantic.

My Jerry visited me on Easter while I was at work. He dressed up as the Easter bunny and he would sneak around to give me a kiss when nobody was looking. Then after my shift, we went to the photo lab and had animalistic sex. I asked him to keep the bunny head on though.

You need to outdo that sir.

I think I should be fine. I haven't spoken with them too much, just casual small talk here and there. I think they'll probably just go for whoever has had zero interactions with them. How about you? I'm hoping they approached you yesterday so they'd be inclined to keep you safe this round?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Tyler   This room is for Sandra & Tyler EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 8:31 pm

Yeah, I talked to them an amount I feel ok with. I can't see being their top priority. That's a tall order to fill, I'll have to put some thought into it.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Tyler   This room is for Sandra & Tyler EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 8:43 pm

I'm glad you're up for the challenge. Fourth of July is coming up. Maybe you can wear an Uncle Sam mask.

Actually, that might give me nightmares.

I'm glad you'll be safe this round though. That's all that matters imo.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Tyler   This room is for Sandra & Tyler EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 9:04 pm

You being safe matters too silly. Looks like we both dodged the bullets. Now we dance along to tomorrow night.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Tyler   This room is for Sandra & Tyler EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 9:23 pm

Dedicated to you, sir.

I'm glad we are safe though! We are making slow progress!
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Tyler   This room is for Sandra & Tyler EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 10:13 pm

Solid song, not sure the meaning from you but I still listened because it's good and from you. Are you close to any of the nominees? Heather sure gives me comp beast vibes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Tyler   This room is for Sandra & Tyler Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Sandra & Tyler
Page 1 of 45Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 45  Next