Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Sandra & Tyler

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 45  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

This room is for Sandra & Tyler - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Tyler   This room is for Sandra & Tyler - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 10:19 pm

Well thank you. Next time I'll send you a more ridiculous song and we will test your patience with atrocious videos.

I haven't spoken with Rae in forever. At first I thought it was the co-host but then she started trying to get into conversations on the thread lol so then I thought she was a player but then she disappeared again so I thought she was the host. And now she's a player I guess.

Idris and I have exchanged a few conversations and I like him.

Heather hasn't spoken with me since the first day. The fact that she could be a potential comp beast is a little interesting.

What are your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Tyler   This room is for Sandra & Tyler - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 10:26 pm

I don't talk with any of them much so my vote feels like it could go towards anyone of them and I wouldn't cry myself to sleep tonight Smile.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Tyler   This room is for Sandra & Tyler - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 10:35 pm

Honestly that sounds accurate.

What do you think about Alycia being nominated?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Tyler   This room is for Sandra & Tyler - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 10:46 pm

I feel bad for her, girl can't catch a break. I also see her as a target I rather keep around so I can hide behind.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Tyler   This room is for Sandra & Tyler - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 10:49 pm

Yeah homegirl has been campaigning so I don't think she should be going this soon.

I was thinking of maybe throwing a vote in Heather's direction but not sure if you had any opposition to that?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Tyler   This room is for Sandra & Tyler - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 11:12 pm

No I think that's who I'm voting for too. At least we can be cute and vote together.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Tyler   This room is for Sandra & Tyler - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 11:15 pm

Can you put on the horse butt costume in my couple's costume? I'm just the head. You can complete me.

Anyway, I'm hearing all kinds of names being tossed out for the vote. Idris and Rae are getting votes too. Normally you would think I care but they're not you so I don't mind. <3
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Tyler   This room is for Sandra & Tyler - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 11:25 pm

You're so sweet Sandra. I will be the ass of your horse any day. I'm feeling sweaty though right now so don't mind that. I don't know why people are wasting their votes lol.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Tyler   This room is for Sandra & Tyler - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 11:38 pm

Tyler Durden wrote:
I will be the ass of your horse any day..
Words of a gentleman. And they say that chivalry is dead.

I've randomly heard that Alycia is getting a lot of votes. All these gamebots and their overstrategizing. Tomorrow can we point and laugh at them when their target ends up staying in the game?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Tyler   This room is for Sandra & Tyler - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 12:15 am

Yeah it's why I'm sticking to voting for Heather. I want that mess Alycia to stay. Look at her in the living room right now with Idris. We need that in here so we can stay relaxing and laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Tyler   This room is for Sandra & Tyler - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 12:19 am

This room is for Sandra & Tyler - Page 2 Troll-in-the-dungeon
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Tyler   This room is for Sandra & Tyler - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 12:48 am

You talking about me there miss?
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Tyler   This room is for Sandra & Tyler - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 12:55 am

The fight that didn't even escalate into anything bigger.

I'm about to head off. Good night Mr Durden. Can I call you Turd for short??
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Tyler   This room is for Sandra & Tyler - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 2:31 am

Yeah lmao go for it Sandra. That vote, what a delightful treat for you to wake up to. Sweet dreams angel face.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Tyler   This room is for Sandra & Tyler - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 7:30 am

Good morning.

Looks like we voted in the minority, wut.

I’m surprised about two things.

Alycia getting the most votes. Where did that coke from?

And Rae getting zero votes. That was insane! I thought she’d be a boot.

Um what is going on lol

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Tyler   This room is for Sandra & Tyler - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Sandra & Tyler
Page 2 of 45Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 45  Next