Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Sandra & Billie

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 69 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 69 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 10:53 pm

Low key I was hoping Tyler just broke his computer so I would win veto by default
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 69 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 10:58 pm

lolol I wonder who she's going to renom I really hope it's not me
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 69 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 10:59 pm

Did she ever get back to you
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 69 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 11:01 pm

Yeah after noms she did, I asked if she had a target and she said no
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 69 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 11:02 pm

That’s not sketchy at all

I think Carly has the DPOV.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 69 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 11:02 pm

Do you really have an anouncment or are u trolling
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 69 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 11:03 pm

Nah I’m just messing with Carly. I am sure she knows I’m bluffing since she has the DPOV probs
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 69 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 11:03 pm

Really? she has gotten the immunity idol so I thought maybe she didn't
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 69 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 11:09 pm

she had the auto HOH but that was forever ago
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 69 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 11:12 pm

welp hi block buddy
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 69 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 11:15 pm

WELL THIS SUCKS.

It’s been fun working with you. It’s hilarious because I didn’t trust you at the start but I have grown so close to you <3 I’m gonna miss this and if I’m evicted today I hope you make finals!
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 69 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 11:21 pm

This sucks forreal!

It's been fun working with you as well and all of our random laughs/convos i really enjoyed them <3.
Why didn't you trust me? sjsjsjs Thanks girl I really hope so but it's not looking bright for me right now haha. If you're not evicted tonight I hope you make it too and kick some ass and troll some more!

If you do go though if you have any useful info for me please let me know and I promise i'll keep it to myself until Arisa posts weather you have been evicted or not. I won't use it against you
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 69 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 11:25 pm

I am dedicating my avatar to you <3 I sent it to aang back when he was in the game since he mentioned you <3 

Idk you seemed too social but I figured you’re just a badass and I was right <3333

Lets see what happens with this vote. It’s been real working with you Sad
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 69 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 11:30 pm

lmfao you're icon and girl i'm not that social if I have been put up 3 times now lol
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 69 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 11:32 pm

Haters gonna hate.

I wouldn’t have nominated you. You were too cute for that <3 I was so wrong in many of my assessment on the cast lmao you’ll see postgame and imma look like a clown lmfao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 69 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Sandra & Billie
Page 69 of 72Go to page : Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72  Next