Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Sandra & Billie

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 43 ... 72  Next
AuthorMessage
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 10:28 am

I think you should be good if she doesn't win HoH! I don't think anyone else is coming after you? 
but we need to win HoH tonight, and make sure we're safe just in case
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 10:30 am

She also campaigned to everyone lmfao

Also people went back and told her what I was doing.

She’s the least of my worries though. I already expressed to her my frustrations and why I felt she was upset with me. On a personal level it sucks because I do like her. On a game level I think there are other factors to consider and I have to be smart about it.

I’m guessing people want us to feud with one another. I get it. I guess it’s smart. But it only works with its two-sided. I’m not going to engage in that.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 10:41 am

I mean at least she campaigned though because the other HGs throughout the season can't relate at least some lmao. 

Yeah she said apparently you were going hard trying to get her evicted. Which looks like you were the only one to vote her so someone must've been lying to her if you weren't doing that. Clearly since you were the only vote.

Yeah that's what it looks like a feud would take the heat off of others and onto y'all so makes sense
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 10:45 am

I was going hard because we had an argument in our private room. I wasn’t going to vote to keep her if the others I didn’t argue with. And I just wanted to make sure she left. But obviously I have no pull so I’m just kinda stuck here on my own. That’s why I think I have an upcoming expiration date.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 10:54 am

Did people confirm to you that they were voting her out? because if so then yikes because the vote last night made it telling they didn't do that. Girl you're not on your own you have fantastic 4! we got you and each other. luckily if 1 of us goes up we all have a chance in possibly playing in veto. We'd have a better chance winning it
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 10:57 am

Well they told me they were and then I didn’t hear anything else so I guess they flipped their votes.

I’m glad now it’s easier to keep track of though.

I’m glad we can do veto now thank god lmfao
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 11:04 am

Definitely easier to keep track of now for the most part. 
lmao feels like we've played this game for like a month now or more
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 11:06 am

Yeah I feel like I literally gained like 10 pounds because of this game omg
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 11:10 am

I definitely lost brain cells because of this game if I even had any to begin with lol
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:16 pm

Girl that’s the green talking lmfao
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 4:21 pm

Lmfao you're probably right
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 4:24 pm

I’m glad the game kinda resets now though. I’m hoping me you or Keesha can pull out a win!
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 8:04 pm

I hope we’re good since we didn’t win HOH! I’m kinda mad because I missed the HoH
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 8:07 pm

aw it's fine girl! we just gotta get through it!
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 8:19 pm

I hope we’re all fine tonight!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Sandra & Billie
Page 14 of 72Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 43 ... 72  Next