Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Sandra & Billie

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 55 ... 72  Next
AuthorMessage
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 1:43 pm

Yeah and you can put your thought process for each on that has happened
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 2:12 pm

It’s all the same.

People are calling me out when they’ve shown no genuine interest in working with me?

Chloe. Didn’t say a word to me until I won HOH.
Penny. Downplayed a lot of her alliances.
Michael. Lied about his votes many times.
Percy. Same as Chloe.
Marianne. I felt bad about this one but it turns out she dragged me too.
Layla. I genuinely wasn’t even after her despite receiving so many messages from people saying she wanted me gone.

Billie Eilish likes this post

Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 2:49 pm

Maybe since you were called out twice before it was just easy for them to do that or they just felt like you were apart of the reason why they left. Idk but it is weird especially if you're not doing anything they're saying 

I feel you on that tho! Same here but I wasn't called out by all just 2.

I didn't speak not one word to Chloe all season lmfao 
Penny I reached out and she never responded sksk till 1 day b4 she was evicted. 
Michael was barely spoke same with Percy 
Marianne I felt bad for her too tbh but she dragged us in her speech smh
Layla I had no problem with but we only spoke like once or twice all game
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 2:50 pm

I did think you and Michael were working together to some degree though
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 2:52 pm

Lol it’s fine. I’m just gonna make a speculation thread in my DR and just guess what people will say about me on their way out ^_^

Also your icon is so distracting lmfao I hate you so much omg
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 2:54 pm

Michael and I were on friendly terms. I actually didn’t mind him too much and when Keke won HOH she wanted to nominate him but I told her no.

But then he was sketchy AF afterwards lmfao. He ended up voting out people like Dean and Sunflower even though he asked me who we should keep and I told him those names lmfao. So he literally voted the opposite of what I wanted. That’s when things were strained.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 3:00 pm

I was thinking of changing it but I'll keep it now just for you <3 <3

What's your guess about me👀😂

Yeah that's shady af shdhd why ask to then do the opposite lmao. I thought u wanted Sunflower out when you were HoH or one round she was up I think no?
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 3:01 pm

One round I wanted her gone but the round she was against chloe I wanted chloe to leave lmfao
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 3:03 pm

LOL poor girl she was so nice
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 3:04 pm

Honestly you were such a hard read in this game. A lot of people wear their emotions on their sleeves but you keep that shit locked lmfao. At the end of the day you can never be too sure about anybody (not paranoia btw, just realism). But I haven’t given you a reason to target me and vice versa and in a game like this, that’s not a bad thing lmfao. I did rant about not knowing anything about you early on in the game lmfaooo.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 3:15 pm

Sjsjsj maybe its because I'm not emotional irl depending on what it is of course. So i guess that translates into the game opps lmao. I'm definitely not targeting you though and have been serious when I say I think we can go far and do well together. I'm not bullshitting you. We- did you rant about me to people in the house? Lmao
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 3:20 pm

Lmfaoo it’s fine. It’s not a bad thing. I do trust you lmfao. Why on earth would I tell you this if I didn’t lmfaooooooo. And no, I did a huge rant one day when I was stressed for being lied to over and over in this game by so many people so I roasted everyone lmfao oops. I’m going to be so embarrassed when DRs open but it’s whatever. It was my emotional state of mind at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 3:50 pm

I'm just saying lmao I'm going to be the first person to read your DRs<3 I want to see you dragging everyone sksks
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 4:00 pm

lmao it’s so embarrassing. I was not in my cheeriest mood that day <3
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 7:31 pm

Its fine lmao you're probably not the only one sksks 

Omg your icon??? LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Billie   This room is for Sandra & Billie - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Sandra & Billie
Page 38 of 72Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 55 ... 72  Next