Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Sandra & Megan

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 27 ... 52  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

This room is for Sandra & Megan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Megan   This room is for Sandra & Megan - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 12:46 am

good night Smile
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Megan   This room is for Sandra & Megan - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 12:49 am

No tea, girl. You're going to bed and you don't want to have to get up to pee.

I got you. I love you

Sandra Kaluiokalani likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Megan   This room is for Sandra & Megan - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 7:55 am

Good morning foxy
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Megan   This room is for Sandra & Megan - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 7:58 am

So basically the only reason I mentioned Celine is because we have a group chat going on and she had mentioned another name as the vote and it conflicted with what she said in our group chat. So I just found it interesting. I mean it’s easy for people to lie/misdirect their vote, especially since this is such a large group. But this is the only tome I’ve actually seen it and it just surprised me. But I imagine a lot of people are telling people different things and I understand.

But if you trust her as reliable, then I’ll support that. Just a fun tidbit.
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Megan   This room is for Sandra & Megan - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 8:16 am

I don't trust her 100% but I have worked a lot of connections that tie to her to I think I can keep that info chain going.

Last night I managed to get Heather on our side. I'm thinking a room with you, me, Heather and Blair and possibly Rae, who I also worked last night.

Thoughts, queen?
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Megan   This room is for Sandra & Megan - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 8:28 am

I trust your judgment 100%. I believe Blair voted against Idris. She did mention she hadn’t really spoken to Rae, just FYI. Not sure if that would be awkward or not. This game is so large that people not talking to each other is a little common.

I’m fine with however to be honest. I did tell Blair I was voting Rae and she told me she was too and lol that didn’t happen. I think she might have voted Idris, because she did want Alycia to stay, so I might just play that angle.
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Megan   This room is for Sandra & Megan - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 8:40 am

You just say you changed your mind. Blair and I voted Idris out. Will send you a complete breakdown of how this happened shortly.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Megan   This room is for Sandra & Megan - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 8:43 am

Not sure if I can copy paste my messages but basically I told her I wanted to keep Alycia in and I thought about her pitch of voting Idris so I voted that way last minute and would have told her but then I told her goodbye already and didn’t want to disturb her. Obviously it sounds more convincing than this but your girl cannot retype everything and again, not sure if I can copy messages (I swear I don’t ever do this, I always found that strategy tacky).
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Megan   This room is for Sandra & Megan - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 8:56 am

Perfect. I don't need to see your messages. I'd have your children, so we're good.

Ok, here is the breakdown.

When Alycia and Blair were on the block, they formed a tight friendship. They were block buddies. I formed a friendship with Blair, as well, when she was on the block. It makes sense to watch the early boots that everyone wants to cast aside and try to make them your own.

So, together we made a room. Last night Alycia REALLY went for Idris. In the off chance that she stayed - and after that Shirley vote, I bank on NOTHING - I voted WITH Blair to make sure there were a minimum of 2 votes for Idris. I had to. I had to keep Alycia and Blair's trust because Alycia was a comp beast I did not want to lose.

Heather and I became friends on night one. When I saw her log in with 15 minutes to spare, I sent her an email welcoming her and rushed her off to the HOH challenge so she would not be left out and first boot. Because I did that, she trusted me. Life has been hectic for her so when she reached out last night, I told her I had no idea how I would vote yet because I was not connected to anyone who was up, but that I sincerely hoped it worked out in her favor because I would LOVE to work with her in the future. I also told her people were telling me Rae was going, which was true at that time. To make her feel better.

I sent her a message at 1am last night when I woke up on a pile of Rolaids. (How does that happen?) Told her I was thrilled she stayed and suggested we regroup in the morning to see if we can find a place for her to land. She wrote back and is very excited about the prospect. I am sure a few people have reached out to her by now but when I talked to her I sprinkled in "we had so much fun night one together!" to subtly remind her that I was her bitch night one. This morning I sent another follow up and tossed out the group possibility and told her it was clear to me now that a lot of people were lying to me last night since they said Rae was going and she got no votes so it was important to note that.

Rae is also a possible get. I talked to her last night and soothed her before the vote and assured her I had her back. Which I did. Sent a follow up this morning.

I will soothe Blair this morning. She will feel terrible that Alycia left. I can get her to go with a new group. Last night in the span of 15 minutes I got both her and Alycia to change their votes three times when Nottie was still on the block. I just wanted to see if they could be swayed. They can. So it is important to keep Blair on my side.

Hope that helps some. Waiting to hear from Rae and Heather. Floating the topic to Blair shortly.

Love you, boo. FR. <3
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Megan   This room is for Sandra & Megan - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 9:10 am

Yeah I figured the block would draw people together. When Blair mentioned liking Alycia, I figured that’s what happened. I don’t blame you about the Alycia thing. Even though she’s acted like a total robot to me, there’s something about her that I enjoy and that’s why I hadn’t voted against her both times she was on the block. Also lol I voted against Heather. I still adore you <3 I’ll make sure to not do that again. I don’t mind her, I just heard her name first and I thought that was the popular thing.

I will say though, that having a group alliance vote one way is not likely to happen, at least not with larger groups over like 3-4 people. Everyone has their own agenda going on and it’s hard to gauge where the votes are. Even with this group chat, people were reluctant to throw out names. I mean I get it, but there are clearly fractures in that group alliance. I’ll stick with it for numbers, but I’m not sure how stable it really is.

Also, I’m telling you, when they offered the group alliance yesterday, they did not mention your name at all which is why I told you you weren’t there lol. I guess they forgot to include it.
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Megan   This room is for Sandra & Megan - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 9:26 am

Omg, lmao.  Yeah, I guess they forgot to mention me.  Marianne came to me first and said her, me, Celine and then added the other names, which you were one of.

Girl, I don't trust these bitches AT ALL.  None of them.  So I am gonna lie, lie, lie, deny, deny, deny.  I am letting everyone tell me where my vote needs to go and then just doing my thang.

You I trust.  100%.   No one else.  

Blair wants me to be her final 2.  I just saw that this morning.  Omg, she is so precious.  I love her.

The beauty of the big alliance in the beginning is no one wants to piss off several people at once.  Turn on the group even if only 4 people are committed to the group, and you have a DW situation from last season.  Someone gets hella mad, goes rogue, and then darlings of the game go home.  Feel me?  I don't trust that group at all, at all.

I'm just trying to be funny, sweet and kind to people.  Kindness is a good commodity to barter with.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Megan   This room is for Sandra & Megan - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 9:39 am

That’s why I was confused at first but saw you anyway so I’m like okay cool.

I don’t know how much I trust them either, at least not collectively. For some reason they all seem to be acting sketch in a large group setting so I think they don’t trust each other.

You’re the only one I can trust 100%. I even put that in my ranking lol. Rofl fun fact, yesterday I made a comment to Aang about us not knowing how to strategize and somehow making our way to final two (because he said he’d vote heather with me and I’m like girl that’s two votes, not quite the majority xo). And he’s like “omg is that an official f2 because id love to work with you?” and then I had to explain it wasn’t a f2 deal and it’s too early right now but I’d consider it as the game went deeper. Then he tried to backtrack and was like “yeah man, I knew that. I thought it was too early.” That guy is a hoot.

Honestly I’ve been talking to a lot of people in the house, even if it’s just small talk. I figured I could be at least semi amusing so I’m not expendable. I just don’t want it to backfire and I’m booted.
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Megan   This room is for Sandra & Megan - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 9:49 am

You were my number one in my ranking, too.  Naturally.

I talk to a lot of people, too.  Working the male egos when I can.  I have a fair amount of rooms with just me and one person.   Full disclosure, I have a room dedicated to just True Crime chat that I made for me and Penny and Carter because they are both into True Crime.  No game chat at all.  Just my way of building a friendship bridge.  Funny story.  When Arisa made is she added BLAIR by accident instead of PENNY.   So, Carter and I both blaze on in and are....  WHY IS BLAIR HERE?   Thank God it was Blair, tho, since I knew her.  Carter and I had a huge laugh over it which was great because the mistake built a memorable moment.  We were, like, WHAT IF IT HAD BEEN SOME RANDOM LIKE MICHAEL!  HOW WOULD WE HAVE PLAYED THAT OFF!!  It was hysterical.  So, yeah, Penny did get added and like I told Carter, we don't talk game in there so if ANYONE ever gets wind of the room and confronts us, we just invite them in and add them.  Simple.  Smile

Right now, you seem pretty good in your spot.  Everyone seems to like you.  <3
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Megan   This room is for Sandra & Megan - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 9:56 am

Yeah I had to do private rooms with individuals because the DM system here sucks. It was hard to keep track of it and so yesterday I decided to ask for a bunch of them. I’m sure the hosts rolled their eyes but I appreciate what they do <3

Surprisingly I get along with the males of this season. I actually really like Tyler. He’s so quirky. Then of course Nottie and I started talking again so there’s that.

That room mistake is hilarious though. Mistakes happen and I’m glad you did damage control! Work your magic girlie!

Everyone seems to like you so that’s a plus! I guess we should just continue with our “distant but together” approach. I don’t think people realize we get along as much as we do and it could work in our favor.
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Megan   This room is for Sandra & Megan - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 10:04 am

I agree with the approach.  I am trying not to follow you around too much or like your posts.

Blair just showed, read my post and said, OMG WE SHARE THE SAME BRAIN!

So, yeah, she talked to Heather already about working with her.   We just need to feel out Rae.  If we don't feel comfortable with Rae, we ditch that and just do us and Heather and Blair.  

I'll keep you updated.  <3

Last edited by Megan Fox on Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Megan   This room is for Sandra & Megan - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Sandra & Megan
Page 3 of 52Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 27 ... 52  Next