Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Sandra & Megan

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 39 ... 52  Next
AuthorMessage
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

This room is for Sandra & Megan - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Megan   This room is for Sandra & Megan - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 10:56 am

I read everyone's and wanted to know how I lost. Mine was publishable. Lmao
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Megan   This room is for Sandra & Megan - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 10:59 am

Roast mine plz
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Megan   This room is for Sandra & Megan - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 11:00 am

Later when I am awake and have more time. 😂😂 Today is going to be an easy day and we have 4 hours til lift off so I'm gonna go do shit and return for the show.

I love you madly.

Xo
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Megan   This room is for Sandra & Megan - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 11:13 am

Have fun xoxo

Megan Fox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Megan   This room is for Sandra & Megan - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 12:59 pm

Blair is sure on a lot for someone with no one but us, yeah?

Heather is Andy. 😂
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Megan   This room is for Sandra & Megan - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 1:05 pm

Yeah I don’t trust Blair at all lmfao, she’s definitely downplaying a lot
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Megan   This room is for Sandra & Megan - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 1:09 pm

Me, you, Marianne, Nottie need to form a voting block.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Megan   This room is for Sandra & Megan - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 1:11 pm

She trusts Celine and will wanna include her tho lmoa
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Megan   This room is for Sandra & Megan - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 1:42 pm

She won't. The other night when all the shit was going on I told Marianne to look at our room and asked her where all the friends are. She understands completely and is more wary of Celine now.

We need Tyler.

Both Hohs are on the same page and looking at the other side of the room. Tyler asked my opinion and we discussed the groups. He sees it as we do.

Werk. Werk. Werk.

I am pretty sure a lot of people may be talking about me outside of this room but I don't think many of them have the story right, so I feel like I'm actually doing a pretty decent job. Glad we got our HOH in before the world exploded so we can chill now and let them duke it out.

Wanna talk to Tyler??? Build a bridge with him? I think he is fucked right now.
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Megan   This room is for Sandra & Megan - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 1:51 pm

Heather may go up. Lolllllll. I am trying to get Tyler to backdoor her because she has been in POV a lot and won all but if she does two more of them go so.

Also told him she may be close to having enough bucks for the auto hoh since she has been nommed a lot.

Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Megan   This room is for Sandra & Megan - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 1:56 pm

That makes sense. Marianne seems paranoid a lot of the time, but not in an annoying way or anything. I think she feels genuinely left out from a lot of what’s going on in the house so we need to make sure we solidify something with her before we lose her.

Rofl yeah I’ve heard your name come up but it’s always in the most ridiculous ways. No one has actively campaigned against you though. I was tempted to say I don’t trust you to Aang to see if he takes the bait but I am not going to risk you lol. I’ll wait until he mentions it and then I’ll report to you.
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Megan   This room is for Sandra & Megan - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 2:25 pm

Sounds good, boo. Everyone I have talked to feels pretty good about you, too. Same with Marianne. I think Marianne and I will be good friends outside of this. We made a genuine connection so I'm gonna take care of her like I take care of you.

You my boo, tho.

Just got back from BuildABear. We have a little bear named Pedro. To go with Seamus, last year's bear.
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Megan   This room is for Sandra & Megan - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 2:54 pm

Tyler made a private room for us called Beauty and the Beast. I'm sure I am the beast. Lmao
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Megan   This room is for Sandra & Megan - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 3:05 pm

I wanna be the candle.

I love Marianne omg
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Megan   This room is for Sandra & Megan - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 3:18 pm

Me, too. Love her. Let's make something work. You and I could be unstoppable if we just play our cards right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Megan   This room is for Sandra & Megan - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Sandra & Megan
Page 26 of 52Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 39 ... 52  Next