Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Blair, Megan, Penny & Carter

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

This room is for Blair, Megan, Penny  & Carter Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Blair, Megan, Penny & Carter   This room is for Blair, Megan, Penny  & Carter EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 2:59 pm

Only Arisa, Saoirse, Blair, Megan, Penny & Carter have access to this room

Requested by: Megan

Last edited by Arisa Cox on Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blair, Megan, Penny & Carter   This room is for Blair, Megan, Penny  & Carter EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 3:03 pm

Oop!! This is the room I want to be in right here!
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blair, Megan, Penny & Carter   This room is for Blair, Megan, Penny  & Carter EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 3:12 pm

Hey Girlies!!
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blair, Megan, Penny & Carter   This room is for Blair, Megan, Penny  & Carter EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 3:19 pm

Oh, hey, I asked for Penny to be in here, too. Halp! Razz Razz Sending a message to Arisa.
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blair, Megan, Penny & Carter   This room is for Blair, Megan, Penny  & Carter EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 3:22 pm

Carter, did you get a chance to look at that site I sent you?
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blair, Megan, Penny & Carter   This room is for Blair, Megan, Penny  & Carter EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 3:22 pm

Blair Waldorf wrote:
Oop!! This is the room I want to be in right here!

Just so you are not confused, Blair, because I forgot to run this by you, we all love true crime stuff so we thought a room just to hang out and talk crime cases in would be fun!
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blair, Megan, Penny & Carter   This room is for Blair, Megan, Penny  & Carter EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 4:10 pm

That’s cool. I’m just glad I was included. I’m down for any show recommendations y’all have. I’m tired of reruns.
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blair, Megan, Penny & Carter   This room is for Blair, Megan, Penny  & Carter EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 4:13 pm

We actually were talking about the Delphi murder case in DMs and it got too hard. You should check it out. And if you come across anyone else who loves the true crime stuff here, just let me know and we can have Arisa add them since we're not gaming in here. Smile
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blair, Megan, Penny & Carter   This room is for Blair, Megan, Penny  & Carter EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 4:19 pm

I did check out the site Meg! I was going through it, not even looking at a specific case, and laughing at the comments! I have to figure out if Im going to watch the netflix series or surf through there tonight lol. I’ll be busy this week for sure checking out the podcasts too! Rn Im listening to the Las Cruces Bowling Alley Massacre while my stomach punishes me :/
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blair, Megan, Penny & Carter   This room is for Blair, Megan, Penny  & Carter EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 4:27 pm

I don't think I have heard of that one. I should google it. Oh, there is another great one that kinda reminded me. It was an old one on Sword and Scale when it was good. I'll see if I can dig up those details. Hang on!
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blair, Megan, Penny & Carter   This room is for Blair, Megan, Penny  & Carter EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 4:28 pm

Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blair, Megan, Penny & Carter   This room is for Blair, Megan, Penny  & Carter EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 4:31 pm

Found it, Carter! Look this one up on the Sword and Scale podcast. It will keep you up at night:

Quote :
There are more than 100 episodes of the Sword and Scale podcast, and each one takes a deep look into a murder investigation. Episode 94 of the podcast explores the case of Randy Stair, who had secretly identified as a woman for years and became so disengaged from society that she began creating dark cartoon characters with whom she became infatuated. She even named her shotgun Mackenzie after a cartoon character she created and whom she considered the love of her life. She also named a second shotgun Rachel, after another imaginary friend.

Carter likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blair, Megan, Penny & Carter   This room is for Blair, Megan, Penny  & Carter EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 4:52 pm

I gotta catch up with you guys. Lol. I’ll just listen to or watch whatever y’all recommend
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blair, Megan, Penny & Carter   This room is for Blair, Megan, Penny  & Carter EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 4:53 pm

Do you like scary documentaries, Blair? Smile
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blair, Megan, Penny & Carter   This room is for Blair, Megan, Penny  & Carter EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 4:57 pm

https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/life/entertainment/g27047877/best-true-crime-documentaries-netflix/

You need to be able to handle a lot of emotions if you wade in. And stay away from Dear, Zachary because that one killed me.

Abducted In Plain Sight
Cropsey
The Keepers

Those are good.

Best one to start with which is really fascinating is:

There's Something Wrong with Aunt Diane
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blair, Megan, Penny & Carter   This room is for Blair, Megan, Penny  & Carter Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Blair, Megan, Penny & Carter
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next