Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Megan & Blair

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

This room is for Megan & Blair Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Megan & Blair   This room is for Megan & Blair EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 3:28 pm

Only Arisa, Saoirse, Megan & Blair have access to this room

Requested by: Megan Fox
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan & Blair   This room is for Megan & Blair EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 3:47 pm

Yes! Thank you, Arisa, for making this so fast for Blair and I!
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan & Blair   This room is for Megan & Blair EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 6:54 pm

Thank you Arissa! Im finally here Megan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan & Blair   This room is for Megan & Blair EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 8:57 pm

Let's get this veto win queen 👸
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan & Blair   This room is for Megan & Blair EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 10:12 pm

Ugh! That did not go like I wanted but Im not giving up yet. I still want to try and rally as many votes as I can.
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan & Blair   This room is for Megan & Blair EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 10:13 pm

I got you girl. I'll talk to a few people and see where their heads at. Do you have secured votes from some people ye5?
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan & Blair   This room is for Megan & Blair EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 10:31 pm

Ive talked to a few people. Ive probably got about 4 votes secured. How many do we need for this eviction and when is the actual eviction?
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan & Blair   This room is for Megan & Blair EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 10:38 pm

Ok, they just posted it is in 12 hours. How many people are there? 32 I think? So, minus 5 votes is 27. Divide by 4 is almost 7 because it does not split even. I'd say 7 or 8? It is hard because 2 people are leaving so the vote can split 4 way. Ugh.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan & Blair   This room is for Megan & Blair EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 10:47 pm

Ive heard that alot of people are planning to vote out the ones who have been the least active and I feel I have been the most active out of the nominees so thats a good thing
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan & Blair   This room is for Megan & Blair EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 11:23 pm

I'm hearing the same as well. I definitely think you're good . It only makes sense for non actives to go right now. I'm about to go vote now. Good luck babe😘
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan & Blair   This room is for Megan & Blair EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 11:37 pm

Thank you girl. & thanks for all of your help. If I stay you know I have your back for the long run.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan & Blair   This room is for Megan & Blair EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 11:45 pm

If the number is 7 I believe I may have the 7 votes to stay! I’ve got the word of 7 people that I was safe with them. Hopefully that’s how it works.
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan & Blair   This room is for Megan & Blair EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 12:42 am

I think you're good. I talked to Heather and told her I'd "vote how she wanted" to see what she would say and she said she would prefer to keep you so I think this is all going to work out. Sleep well and DO NOT WORRY!
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan & Blair   This room is for Megan & Blair EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 9:18 am

Goof morning, QUEEN B! How are you feeling today? I really think you are okay today. Smile
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan & Blair   This room is for Megan & Blair EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:13 am

Good morning Megan! Im doing ok. I think Im going to be ok today too but of coure theres still a bit of worry because its a double.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Megan & Blair   This room is for Megan & Blair Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Megan & Blair
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next