Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Layla & Sandra

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 6:00 pm

Love the new pic!

Please tell me you’re having as much fun as me today!
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 6:11 pm

Thanks! Figured I could do with a change Smile and yeah I had a lot of fun today. Went out for some friends, bought some essential things and now I’m at home waiting to see how the veto plays out wbu?
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 6:17 pm

I mean game wise but lol thets even better!

I had family come over and we hung out. Nothing too fancy tho lol
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 6:19 pm

Ohh game wise, i got a message from Tyler and carter telling me I’m good this morning but aside from that, I haven’t heard anything else really why? What’s been happening now 😂 please tell me people are scrambling
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 6:31 pm

Yeah Michael has been scrambling hard and basically made a group with like 10 people that basically got leaked before Arisa even made it Lmfao

It’s just terrible gameplay.

People are comparing notes and realizing he probably had like 10+ rooms with different combinations of people
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 6:40 pm

10 people in a room? I told you they doing that dumb shit where they randomly add people in a room to trap them and then expose like noo I wanted no parts to this, I didn’t consent 😂. Whatever that group is supposed to be, I’m out of it rofl
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 6:51 pm

lol same

But since it was created today I’m almost positive that is not even the correct “majority” alliance that has been voting together.

I feel like he’s making different variations of group alliances
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 6:52 pm

You think so? Chile I don’t know what kinda game Michael is playing but all I know is he doesn’t like me and I haven’t anything to him lol
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 6:55 pm

lmao he added me to one of his group alliances a while back but it had people I didn’t even talk game with lmfao. Then it was worse since nobody talked at all until the stupid coin challenge when I said I was going for HOH and he tried to get us to give him our coins lmao. I think that’s what started his hatred for me

Layla Keating likes this post

Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 6:59 pm

LMFAOOOOO yesss Sandra stole his coins. Carter asked me first for some coins cuz she wanted to win that one aswell but then I saw your message and I was alright let me do half and half
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 7:02 pm

Aw that was sweet of you! In retrospect I’m glad I took his coins! Imagine how awful it would have been with him as HOH.

I honestly had no idea carter was campaigning until the very end otherwise I woulda helped her. I’m glad it didn’t cause a split in the vote where Michael could win

Layla Keating likes this post

Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 7:02 pm

But honestly I’m not shocked that Michael is doing that. Literally the only person who asked If I wanted a room was Marianne with that one we’re in 😂 I appreciated that so much and that’s why I asked you Cuz I knew you would aswell.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 7:04 pm

Rofl I’m sure Michael is seething in hatred right now knowing his game is sinking
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 7:07 pm

Welll he was active af on the threads yesterday when he got sunflower out and now he’s otb with the girl he saved cuz his allies throwing him utb. Sucks to suck
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 7:10 pm

Poetic justice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Layla & Sandra
Page 14 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next