Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Layla & Sandra

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 4:57 pm

No honestly so far I’ve talked to susie keke meg and Tyler about it and they’re so down. This group got potential. I’ve talked to audrey before and she seems cool. I doubt anybody would run and snitch like the ‘outsiders’ 🤣
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 4:58 pm

Rofl that was a mess of a room, getting leaked before it even existed
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 11:02 pm

Sandra I’m kinda annoyed right now...
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 11:03 pm

Are you the one telling Michael these things????
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 11:07 pm

Hi

No why would I do that?
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 11:12 pm

Michael is basing a lot of his thoughts from that HOH challenge. That's why he lumped me in with Tyler. But we both know that challenge doesn't mean anything. I mean Daphne won the darn thing and nobody even trusts her lmao. I think he's just making a lot of assumptions from that. He probably had Chloe analyze it for him while he requested 1000 rooms.
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 11:20 pm

Anyway his stupid ass is apparently sending screenshots of his involvement in the game. I’m just so sick of this.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 11:21 pm

Wait what do you mean?
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 11:23 pm

Anyway I’m hearing you’re the one giving him info. What’s that about. Like Sandra I’ll truly be hurt and sad if you’re throwing my name out there :/
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 11:24 pm

I've been giving him info about Daphne who he already knew was playing both sides.

But Layla, it would make zero sense for me to give him info on any of you guys because we are literally being targeted by the same people.
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 11:26 pm

It would and that’s why him picking me, Tyler’, keke, carter and daphne is so random to me. That’s literally Pussycat dolls without you and he’s rooting for you. I believe you but I’m just saying rn I’m gonna be really hurt if you have any kind of involvement with his bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 11:33 pm

He's rooting for me because I exposed Daphne to him. From what I understood in the game, him and his alliance randomly had it out for you so I was trying to do damage control with him in the event that his side won HOH. I did not want any of us (me/you/keke/carter) to get nominated but I knew realistically there was no way I can get them to nominate a random so I spoke with him until I realized Daphne was the crack in that alliance and so I took advantage of that so that he could target her instead if he won HOH. That's the only reason he liked me. I didn't even have to make anything up. Daphne was the one going around trying to keep Heather in last round and told someone he actually trusted and that person basically confirmed my story.

But no, I never risked throwing your guys' names out there because I already know that going up on the nomination block is basically a death sentence and after the whole Chloe blowup, I know that if you guys leave, I will be following shortly after.

I understand why it looks bad but I can assure you it's not. Yes, I did chat with him. But that's nothing new. You can ask Keke. She wanted to nominate him but I suggested otherwise because I thought he was less chaotic than he was and I could keep an eye on him. But after his constant overplaying and alliance creating I knew he had to go. There's no point in keeping someone like that in the game.
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 11:36 pm

Who’s in his alliance that have it out for me and wtf did I do?!
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 11:42 pm

That's what I tried figuring out but he kept changing the names.

I'm not sure if he's just hiding the names or if he genuinely just throws names out there without thinking. But his alliance consisted of him/Haleigh/daphne/penny/percy/carly/chloe. He's never told me all of them at once. I asked him about the sunflower vote and I finally got him to admit to it days after he kept denying it. But he only gave me half the names and conveniently forgot the others.
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 11:45 pm

Just so dumb. Michael Penny haleigh Carly don’t even talk to me at All so why am I target for them?. I’m so done with this shit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Layla & Sandra
Page 21 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next