Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Layla & Sandra

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 11:57 pm

Lmfaoo sis that was about marianne????
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 11:59 pm

I guess. Out of the 4 nominees, I feel like their campaign was a little less aggressive.

Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 12:02 am

Alright go for it Smile by the way in that speech I literally stated I got nominated by someone. You wasn’t the HOH unless I’m blind. I’m sorry you think someone who felt comfortable with you asking you a question was aggressive! No hard feelings. Continue campaigning against me
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 12:03 am

Yet you continue to be passive aggressive. How cute.

I really do not understand how you can be acting like this when I literally did nothing to provoke you.
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 12:06 am

Sandra please tonight has been enough for me already. You just told me you’re voting me out and my speech was aggressive. You need to be blaming Marianne for this not me. I am literally sorry for even asking you. I thought I was comfortable to do that I have not gone around saying your name to anyone but I guess not. That’s fine you can vote me out
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 6:29 am

Well last night been a mess.

Yea I was pushing for you to go just because of everything that happened last night. I felt like I was getting blamed for something I didn’t do and I still stand by that. I never threw our alliance under the bus to Michael and I did not say anything about you to Marianne.

Once I felt like I was being confronted by you for these things, yes I did tell people I’d rather see you out because of it. I’m not going to say it was some master plan or anything. It was just a simple retaliation tactic.

Look, if you are mad at me, I get it. I do apologize for not handling it in the most mature way, but what’s done is done. You can choose to forgive me or not. Before tonight I never said anything bad about you and the only reason I did tonight was because of these accusations which honestly might have been just made up by someone stirring the pot.

Going forward, I have no intention of coming after you. I know you find that hard to believe but I want to prove it to you. If I win Head of Household you are certainly not a nominee, whether it be upfront or as a replacement.

I would appreciate if we can have one round of a truce to clear our heads. If you still want to come after me after that round I completely understand. I just feel like a lot of people are stirring the pot and putting people against each other.

It’s up to you though.
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 9:26 am

As soon as I felt like this was coming from you, I came straight to YOU. I’m not being passive but Isn’t this what an alliance is? You hear something, You come and ask. I’d rather you confront me then the whole house continue whatever it is. I didn’t discuss it with anyone else nor did I throw your name out to anyone else except Marianne. I had thought that we cleared it. Yeah I may have been emotional and paranoid but rightfully so? I was put on the block by someone who I’ve literally PRAYED for an hoh with all day yesterday, someone that I’ve had genuine talks with and then she’s telling me i only talk to her to fish for info and I’ve apparently said personal things about her and she knows I did. I mention your name and she immediately panics.  I believed you when you said it wasn’t you, I’ve accepted that someone is trying to stir the pot. I wanted a clean slate with you genuinely then people start pm’ing me that you’re going around campaigning so hard against me and literally telling people to vote me out so imagine how I feel? Not only did I have to campaign against the 3 on the block, I had to campaign against you and honestly last night was the worst night of my life. Moving forward, I do hope you’re being real with me. It didn’t have to get like this
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 9:41 am

Honestly that was my mistake in just spazzing out on you instead. Yes I did tell people to vote you out, because I thought you were super pissed at me and I didn’t know if you would even want to have anything to do with me.

But I still will say that I did not throw your name out to Marianne or Michael or any of that other stuff. Michael was rooting for me because I had been trying to get him to expose Daphne. She’s been playing all sorts of sides and getting away with it. Luckily someone went back to Michael that he trusted and confirmed what I said because Daphne had tried campaigning to that person too. He saw through her and that’s why he wasn’t too upset with me in the game. I can honestly say it had nothing to do with our alliance. I wanted to make sure we were golden in the event that he won HOH. It’s not even the first time I heard about a group room existing. I heard there was a group alliance with a lot of the girls (you/Keke/Carter/Daphne/Meg) and even though people denied that room existed, I know it did. But you know what, I never cared to make it a big deal. This game is about trusting the right people and I felt like I bonded enough with you and Keke and Carter and Meg to not just be someone you guys pick off later.

As for Marianne, I did not ever tell her you thought she could be controlled. It can’t even be a Freudian slip because you never said anything like that. People are going to want us to turn on each other because they know it’ll keep the attention off of themselves. Did I fall for it? Yes, because clearly I got upset by what you said. I handled it poorly. But it was upsetting when I heard you were also asking people if I was leaking information to them. It sucked to hear you not trust me but I just brushed it aside. I wasn’t going to bother you with it because we have had great conversation and there was no reason to even entertain that idea. But then last night happened so I thought maybe I was being too trusting after all.

I don’t know what happened last night to be honest. I’ll be the first one to be honest and say yes I did throw your name out. I really wanted Keke to stay and I heard she was getting votes on her. Then our whole incident happened so I tried to use that to her advantage.  

I don’t know where we stand right now. If you win HOH I’m not even sure id stay off the block. I’m not ready to leave the game but I feel like I received a lot of negative attention for something I didn’t even do (initially, but I understand the fallout). I can honestly say that if I win HOH, I am not targeting you. I know it’s probably stupid and at the end of the season I’ll probably read all the private rooms and see how dumb this is. But I want to keep working with you. I was hoping the avengers alliance wouldn’t be a total fail.
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 10:07 am

“ But it was upsetting when I heard you were also asking people if I was leaking information to them. “ who is PEOPLE? This is Marianne. She’s the only person I’ve ever asked about you. If other people are telling you things then that’s a lie. Sandra you’ll see my drs I’ve always liked this room and said I was being loyal to you because I trusted you. I was so excited about avengers because we could legit be one of the best from BBQ. Do you know what I’m realizing from all of this and last night? That Marianne is the biggest shit stirrer in this house. If I win hoh, I’m going after her not you and I’ll just have to win to confirm that to you.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 10:10 am

Wait if Marianne is doing all this that would suck because I did like her 0_0 I’m just really confused right now and I don’t even get any of this. It thets the case I really am sorry for coming at you ugh. I just feel defeated right now. I’m going to have to clear my head soon.
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 9:08 pm

Hey I just wanna give you a sincere apology for coming at you like that night. I did not mean to. I’ve just found out a lot of things and I’m really sorry. I’m so naive for this game and I’m honestly so done. You have a right not to forgive me if you don’t want
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 9:10 pm

No you're fine. You haven't done anything wrong and I handled it poorly.
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 9:14 pm

I’m not even saying this to you for game or because you used an immunity necklace, I’ve been getting played so hard by someone and I just found out in a very harsh way.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 9:18 pm

That's fair. I believe you're being genuine. I hope that person gets their comeuppance though. I still stand by what I said earlier. If I had won HOH/if I win HOH in the future, you are 100% not even an option for me to nominate.
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 9:21 pm

Thank you Sandra. I meant it too. I’m not going after you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Sandra   This room is for Layla & Sandra - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Layla & Sandra
Page 24 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next