Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Layla & Tyler

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

This room is for Layla & Tyler - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Tyler   This room is for Layla & Tyler - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 2:07 pm

Percy lol. I just have to win veto and then hopefully she can leave with Chloe or Michael.
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Tyler   This room is for Layla & Tyler - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 2:18 pm

sounds good
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Tyler   This room is for Layla & Tyler - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 2:30 pm

Are you sure? That sounds as dry as they come lol
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Tyler   This room is for Layla & Tyler - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 2:41 pm

I would’ve done differently but I don’t want to impose anything on you that you don’t want to do. If heather and Percy is what you’re doing then I respect it.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Tyler   This room is for Layla & Tyler - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 3:02 pm

I was going to do Penny and Percy when Carter told me she wanted to do Chloe and Michael, but then Penny made me all these promises, I figured why not spare her this round and use her vote to finally get Heather out? The only thing in our way is her winning veto. I of course intend to try hard to win it.
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Tyler   This room is for Layla & Tyler - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 3:09 pm

I think there’s an alliance of Michael, Percy, Penny, Chloe, Haleigh, AOC, Daphne. They are the group that voted sunflower out and consistently deciding the 2nd evictee every time. Michael and Penny were the ones leading it. Daphne lied to us about voting Chloe out. If carter is doing Michael and Chloe, it would’ve been better for you to do another 2 from that group and then backdoor Heather even if you won veto. Giving her a chance to win another veto will only increase her more bbq coins. Not to mention, she’s already won 2 vetoes so she can hold her own. But I also know you’re playing your own game and you believe whatever Penny promises you and as you should do. My only worry with these noms is I know they’ll find a way for Heather and Percy to go and then that the most influential people from that group is still intact.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Tyler   This room is for Layla & Tyler - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 3:14 pm

I don't think anyone will touch Percy with his sad story and everything. I hope you're ok with Heather leaving though. Chloe and Michael can't win to save their lives so if one of them stays, it's not the end of the world, Heather is a much bigger threat short and long term.
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Tyler   This room is for Layla & Tyler - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 3:16 pm

I am okay with heather leaving
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Tyler   This room is for Layla & Tyler - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 10:00 pm

Daphne is apparently going around telling people to keep Heather 💀
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Tyler   This room is for Layla & Tyler - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 10:33 pm

I hope that makes people want to vote Heather out. Please let one vote go my way lol
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Tyler   This room is for Layla & Tyler - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 10:35 pm

Well I voted heather out and people are saying they did so you have nothing to worry about. I hope
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Tyler   This room is for Layla & Tyler - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 10:39 pm

Oh shit, I was sure you were voting Chloe. Thank you Layla I love you
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Tyler   This room is for Layla & Tyler - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 2:57 pm

Looks like we got what we wanted out of that HOH.
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Tyler   This room is for Layla & Tyler - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 3:01 pm

Thank God. But now we get a real team together
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Tyler   This room is for Layla & Tyler - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 4:16 pm

Yeah both Carter and Sandra have talked to me briefly about starting a group (sounds like they talked about it but neither has confirmed this to me, just my assumption) Are you aware?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Tyler   This room is for Layla & Tyler - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Layla & Tyler
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next