Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Layla & Tyler

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

This room is for Layla & Tyler - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Tyler   This room is for Layla & Tyler - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 4:19 pm

Tyler Durden wrote:
Yeah both Carter and Sandra have talked to me briefly about starting a group (sounds like they talked about it but neither has confirmed this to me, just my assumption) Are you aware?
yeah sandra suggested it to me and he went around to ask. Basically she wants all the HOHs except Daphne to come together. So you me carter keke audrey susie sandra and Megan because we’ve all been hohs and each time, there’s been a group who are coasting and not respecting who the HOH wants out and try to go against it while not wanting to win any comps
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Tyler   This room is for Layla & Tyler - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 4:39 pm

Yeah I'm down for that group for now, can't hurt and we can work on challenges together the room.

Layla Keating likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Tyler   This room is for Layla & Tyler - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 3:05 pm

I'm sorry you always get called out Layla. Hopefully we can have a nice round tonight.
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Tyler   This room is for Layla & Tyler - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 3:24 pm

No worries lol I’m just gonna disappear
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Tyler   This room is for Layla & Tyler - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 3:48 pm

Are you having some fun at least? I was pretty overwhelmed by the cast, but I feel like it's starting to get better.
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Tyler   This room is for Layla & Tyler - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 3:52 pm

Yeah I’m definitely having more fun. The people in our group are making it more fun. I just hate the name dropping but people are salty. They’re losing out on $3k so It’s to be expected. I don’t wanna stress myself out over this
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Tyler   This room is for Layla & Tyler - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 3:55 pm

Yeah it's been wild lol, can't catch a break. I still can't figure out how I got lumped up with Sandra. My only logical explanation is she got creative trying to make me sound like a threat or a leader and it backfired. The day Chloe made that speech was literally the first time I had game talk with Sandra, it makes no sense. The silver lining is that it was not lumping me to you, but now it seems to be heading that way.
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Tyler   This room is for Layla & Tyler - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 4:05 pm

I honestly think this is all sandras doing but I’ll keep my mouth shut and keep it cute. The fact that you made a group with me keke carter Sandra and it gets out by Michael the same night but instead of Sandra, Michael added daphne. I’m not stupid sksks I see her game
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Tyler   This room is for Layla & Tyler - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 4:08 pm

Yeah it's weird, I noticed that too and it made me think she's clearly over aligned. The night she won HOH, she told me Michael was her target and he never touched the block. That was always weird to me. So no thirsting over Tyler uh? Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Tyler   This room is for Layla & Tyler - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 4:16 pm

Nah idris was supposed to be my showmance of the season and he left too soon
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Tyler   This room is for Layla & Tyler - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 4:18 pm

I feel like chop liver now Sad. Kidding I obviously have Megan Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Tyler   This room is for Layla & Tyler - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 4:20 pm

Maybe if audrey didn’t take my man out, I would’ve left here with a man and a bag Sad

Tyler Durden likes this post

Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Tyler   This room is for Layla & Tyler - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 4:21 pm

My entertainment is watching Megan thirst over you 🤣
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Tyler   This room is for Layla & Tyler - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 4:22 pm

Did you tell her not to put him up? I don't even know what happened that round still lol. Yeah it's funny but I just hope no one is reading it and thinking I entertain her for real. I do not flirt back. I don't need to get myself in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Tyler   This room is for Layla & Tyler - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 4:26 pm

I did tell her but she didn’t wanna ruffle any feathers. Also you know you love Megan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Layla & Tyler   This room is for Layla & Tyler - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Layla & Tyler
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next