Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Such horrible gameplay going on

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

Such horrible gameplay going on Empty
PostSubject: Such horrible gameplay going on   Such horrible gameplay going on EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 12:20 am

30 people left in the game and these people are taking out the biggest personalities in Heather and Alycia??? Have these dumbasses never heard of meat shields??? I stg if Rae and Idris both stay I will be pissed

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Such horrible gameplay going on   Such horrible gameplay going on EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 2:53 am

How ya feelin?
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: Such horrible gameplay going on   Such horrible gameplay going on EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 3:00 am

I feel ok with the results. I wanted Heather and Alycia to both stay but no one seemed interested in making the obvious play which is to take out the useless floater while you can prejury before they float to the end as a pawn. Not the worst case scenario by any means

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Such horrible gameplay going on   Such horrible gameplay going on Empty

Back to top Go down

Such horrible gameplay going on
Page 1 of 1