Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Extra Money Task

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

Extra Money Task Empty
PostSubject: Extra Money Task   Extra Money Task EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 12:49 am

omggg.... arisa and saoirse yall really be putting us to work but imma do it bc i do be wanting those extra bucks doe.

1. tyler: i can really connect with him and i guess we have a small showmance going on? plus he won a hardish hoh which means he can be good at comps so i trust him yass.
2. carter: i talk to carter everyday and shes really funny and i feel like if she ever won hoh she would not put me up.
3. sandra: she is funny and seems to have genuine conversations with me.
4. daphne: we check in with each other every now and then but i feel good vibes from her so i trust her.
5. celine: we are in an alliance together and she checks in personally with me and i like that
6. audrey: similar, we are in an alliance together and before that she would also check in with me and she kept me safe during her hoh.
7. carly: she doesnt talk much but since we are in an alliance together i dont think shed come after me so i trust her
8. keesha: we talk on and off but it seems like she is genuine with me and we voted together last night
9. aang: we used to talk a lot more but i do feel that if he got hoh i would be good with him
10. alycia: our conversations are on and off but i just think shes only active when she needs to be and i dont think shed ever go after me so i trust her
11. layla: shes a cute girlie and we had some cute conversations so if she got another hoh i would hope we are good
12. marianne: shes nice and actually checks in with me so i like that and feel good with her
13. alexandria: we kinda have dry conversations but i feel like they are genuine sdjdjd so hopefully id be good with her
14. blair: i dont think shes too active so im not really sure where her head is at but we connected on the first 2 days so i dont think id be in danger with her
15. michael: i trust michael bc he seems nice and invited me to an alliance but i also feel like hes doing that with everyone so thats why he is this low
16. heather: she is a wild card but shes hilarious with her profile pic changes and i dont think shed put me up if she stays and wins hoh again
17. billie: we had some conversations but i dont think we clicked too much thats why shes down here but i would hope she wouldnt be one to come after me
18. tinashe: we have also have some convos but she stopped replying so now i wouldnt really know where she stands
19. keke: just like tinashe, we havent talked much anymore so i wouldnt know where she stands
20. megan: when i tried to talk to her she was pretty dry but on the public forums shes nice and funny but im still a bit weary which is why shes this low
21. susie: she didnt put me up on her hoh so thats good but i have no clue where she stands or what shes thinking
22. penny: i also tried having convos with her and i feel like she was just learning the forum but i wouldnt know where she stands now
23. nottie: we talked a bit but havent since so idk if hed put me up or not if he won an hoh
24. sunflower: i think i had like 1 convo with sunflower and thats about it lol
25. percy: he made up paileigh so that was cute but he hasnt talked much to me
26. idris: since he hasnt been online much idk him well
27. chloe: we talked at the beginning but not really anymore
28. dean: we also talked for a bit but id def dont think id be safe if he were to win hoh
29. rae: no clue where she stands at all!!

that was.....tiring. ill be taking my BBQ bucks now please and thank you.
Back to top Go down
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

Extra Money Task Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Task   Extra Money Task EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 6:09 pm

My favorite type of tasks are like knowledge questions because google exists and it gives me a chance at winning one yass!!

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

Extra Money Task Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Task   Extra Money Task EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 10:45 am

this song describes my game simply because im trying to force friendships with everyone so that i will be safe when they win hoh lol

Back to top Go down
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

Extra Money Task Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Task   Extra Money Task EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 2:28 am

hi omg so today was.....interesting. still sorry about my slip up btw! but regarding the drama ahhh. i was out all night so didnt get to fully experience it but i did LIVEEEEEE for tinashe and chloe saying something because that hoh really did expose that all girls alliance and im glad i got eliminated from that hoh when i did because it shouldnt associate me too much plus those girls never picked me during it. like i said in my DR last night, im insulted i wasnt invited to that all girls thing but i wasnt gonna come after them this early on bc i dont think theyd come after me so i hope this makes others come after them and i can sit pretty. i did hope tinashe stayed tho bc she would have been more fired up plus chloe called out tyler and i like tyler and hes probably gonna go after her now me thinks but i hope chloe wins hoh tomorrow because i know ill be safe lolz and i do think that this will get chloe more fired up in the game and imma LIVE for it because as long as it aint involved in the drama im chilling.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Extra Money Task Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Task   Extra Money Task Empty

Back to top Go down

Extra Money Task
Page 1 of 1