Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Carly Incontro

Go down 
+5
Megan Fox
Sunflower
Rae
Carly Incontro
Arisa Cox
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Carly Incontro Empty
PostSubject: Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Carly Incontro   Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Carly Incontro EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 11:50 pm

Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Carly Incontro Big-brother-power-of-veto-ss

Take a seat Houseguests,

Rae, Sunflower & Dean, you have just a few minutes to state your case on this thread on why Carly Incontro should use the Power of Veto on you.

Carly Incontro, you have until 12:05am EST tonight (15 minutes from now) to post your decision on this thread.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Carly Incontro   Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Carly Incontro EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 11:52 pm

hi!! thank u everyone that was a fun veto i love scrabble!! but yes of course I will be using it on myself!! I love you

Susie Carmichael, Megan Fox, Sunflower and Aang like this post

Back to top Go down
Rae

Rae

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Carly Incontro   Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Carly Incontro EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 11:53 pm

congrats carly!
would love it if u used it on me, but i understand either way.
just wanna keep competing here Smile
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Carly Incontro   Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Carly Incontro EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 11:54 pm

Megan you have 15 minutes to name a replacement nominee on this thread
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Sunflower

Sunflower

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Carly Incontro   Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Carly Incontro EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 11:56 pm

Congrats Carly! That veto was a brain twister so I give u MAJOR props!!
I just hope I get the chance to keep playing and get to know everyone. Nothing personal I love you all <3
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Carly Incontro   Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Carly Incontro EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 12:03 am

Wow. Not once, but twice.

Listen, this is hard. I never realized how fast this process moves and there is so little time to think or even talk to people.

That said, Carly, I am happy you won as I really did not want to see you go because you play hard and show up every day.

My replacement nom will be Percy. I adore him and love him dearly, but as we all know he has suffered a loss in his family and he has not been able to participate in the game. I would hope he does not go, but I would hate to put someone else up for eviction who is here every day and trying hard when there is so much at stake.

Percy, I love you and I wish you well and I hope that everything gets easier for you and yours. I send you all my love and prayers.

Sandra Kaluiokalani and Aang like this post

Back to top Go down
Aang

Aang

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Carly Incontro   Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Carly Incontro EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 12:06 am

megan that was very well said!!! percy my man i hope youre doing well out there. good luck to the noms
Back to top Go down
Susie Carmichael

Susie Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Carly Incontro   Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Carly Incontro EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 12:08 am

Sending love and prayers to Percy and his family 🙏 Good luck to all nominees
Back to top Go down
Sunflower

Sunflower

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Carly Incontro   Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Carly Incontro EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 12:09 am

Percy I’m so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you <3
Back to top Go down
Percy Jackson

Percy Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Carly Incontro   Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Carly Incontro EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 12:11 am

Hi guys, I just got online tonight. I understand this decision, I don’t expect sympathy to make me immune because personal life events should not invalidate the hard work many of you are putting into this game. With that being said, I would love to stay and continue to get to know you guys. I’ll try to reach out to everyone, and would appreciate if those who keep me let me know. If this is my last night here I had fun & wish the situation could’ve been different so I could give this game my full attention. & Megan if that showmance you initiated is still on the table i guess we can continue it if i stay Wink <3

Nottie Salton, Megan Fox, Billie Eilish, Sandra Kaluiokalani and Aang like this post

Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Carly Incontro   Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Carly Incontro EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 12:15 am

Sending you love and prayers Percy! My thoughts are with you<3
Good luck nominees!
Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Carly Incontro   Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Carly Incontro EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 12:19 am

Percy, I've already folded back our sheets.

I honestly adore you. So much. And I'm so sad for what you are going through and I'm filled with tears while I type this. If this were any other game, it may have landed different but we know this isn't that. Sad

I wish you well and I hope.your heart heals quickly and your family stays strong. And after this is all said and done and I find out who you really are, if you need anything at all, I got you, boo. I love you
Back to top Go down
Rae

Rae

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Carly Incontro   Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Carly Incontro EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 12:21 am

Y’all .. keep me safe .. I already got two targets, the ppl who nommed me PERIODT.
Back to top Go down
Rae

Rae

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Carly Incontro   Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Carly Incontro EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 12:26 am

And I’m really sorry Percy Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Carly Incontro   Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Carly Incontro Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1