Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Power of Veto Ceremony #18 - Carly

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Power of Veto Ceremony #18 - Carly Empty
PostSubject: Power of Veto Ceremony #18 - Carly   Power of Veto Ceremony #18 - Carly EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 10:13 pm

Power of Veto Ceremony #18 - Carly Big-brother-power-of-veto-ss

Take a seat Houseguests,

Haleigh, you have just a few minutes to state your case on this thread on why Carly should use the Power of Veto on you.

Carly, you have until 10:43pm EST tonight (30 minutes from now) to post your decision on this thread.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #18 - Carly   Power of Veto Ceremony #18 - Carly EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 10:14 pm

thank u arisa i will be using it on myself. sorry haleigh Sad

Carter, Sandra Kaluiokalani, Tyler Durden and Haleigh Broucher like this post

Back to top Go down
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #18 - Carly   Power of Veto Ceremony #18 - Carly EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 10:17 pm

im still showing up to this thread for some screen time

Megan Fox, Daphne Blake and Sandra Kaluiokalani like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #18 - Carly   Power of Veto Ceremony #18 - Carly EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 10:28 pm

Audrey you now have 30 minutes to post your replacement on this thread
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #18 - Carly   Power of Veto Ceremony #18 - Carly EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 10:40 pm

Ok, this is really hard but I have to make a big move and do what is best for my game. I genuinely like this person a lot, but everyone does. This has been proven by them never being nominated and no one ever leaving pissed off at them. I think they have been able to flawlessly play all sides. I think they are the strongest player in the game and the biggest threat to win, I know I have no shot next to them. 

For this reason, I am nominating Daphne. You’re one of my favorite people here, but this is a game and it is not personal. I’m sorry.

Celine Dion likes this post

Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #18 - Carly   Power of Veto Ceremony #18 - Carly EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 10:41 pm

Audrey Horne wrote:
Ok, this is really hard but I have to make a big move and do what is best for my game. I genuinely like this person a lot, but everyone does. This has been proven by them never being nominated and no one ever leaving pissed off at them. I think they have been able to flawlessly play all sides. I think they are the strongest player in the game and the biggest threat to win, I know I have no shot next to them. 

For this reason, I am nominating Daphne. You’re one of my favorite people here, but this is a game and it is not personal. I’m sorry.

that shit hurted....

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #18 - Carly   Power of Veto Ceremony #18 - Carly EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 10:43 pm

Audrey i wont blast you because i like you too but WHEWWW... that one really hurt. omfg...

(but also can we not act like people havent left the game dragging me jdnkcjdsnkvjsnv)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #18 - Carly   Power of Veto Ceremony #18 - Carly Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1