Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Extra Money Tasks

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 5:06 am

Night owl
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 6:03 am

Extra Money Tasks 9781128d-275a-4e24-8c75-942288a7ca85
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 6:16 am

Extra Money Tasks Giphy
bitch why don't my gifs ever work...
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 7:05 am

Posting challenges, especially the one where you have to post at certain times ending in specific numbers (I literally do not get how). Also the damn token challenge.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 8:15 am

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 1:19 pm

Girl you know I love that song omg!!

Audrey Horne likes this post

Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 4:24 am

Well although I already discussed a lot of this in my diary room entry, I will elaborate some more. Trust me, I don't mind. Today was the best night of the game so far because of all the mess and calling out that went on. It was nonstop entertainment. The best part is I feel somewhat responsible. Lmao so Tinashe went off on Keke and called her a FRAUD after she named her as a replacement nominee because apparently she promised her safety then immediately went back on it. Don’t make promises you can’t keep darling, especially if the person is going to immediately know when you break it. Tinashe called Keke out for essentially being aligned with everyone and playing the whole house, which is true. Lmao I mean I’m doing the same thing but I think I’ve evaded discovery. She also called her out for being in a big alliance, which I believe encompasses the BGC, which I’m part of. Then Keke fires back and calls Tinashe out for her group which apparently hides online together lmao. I don’t know about that, but I’m part of this group too along with Chloe. Then Chloe comes out of the woodwork and starts calling out all kinds of people, with my encouragement of course. She says she’s targeting Sandra and Tyler because they’re a duo and they’re running the game lmao. I know they’re working together, but I don’t think they’re controlling the game by any means. I actually want to work with both of them, but better they be called out than me. And then *chefs kiss* Chloe calls our Keke, Layla, and Carter as a trio which is absolutely true. I mean they’ve been so heavy handed and obvious that if you haven’t noticed then idk what to tell you lmao. Then everybody comes in with these weak ass deflections and denials. It was beautiful. Oh the beauty of both sides fighting and throwing out names and mine never comes up.

Arisa Cox and Saoirse Ronan like this post

Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 11:28 pm

The game this season has been crazy but a lot of fun. It was overwhelming in the beginning with 34 people, but now that it’s whittling down things are picking up. I have had to take a couple breaks from the game and answering the constant stream of messages, but things are going well. As always, this game is so well done. The forum and competitions are so well organized. The host is dedicated and takes it seriously but is still always makes it fun. I’m loving the addition of the Luxury Shop twist, the bedrooms and bathroom, and having Saoirse as a co-host. In how invested I feel and how exciting the game is, it feels a lot like real big brother. The high when you win, the frustration when things don’t go your way. It takes a lot of hard work to build relationships and socializing is a constant job. If you have an off day, you could get yourself evicted. You really get to know people and you miss your friends when they’re voted out. You have to be a big enough presence that people want to work with you, but not so much that you become a target. It’s a delicate balance that is the same as in the big brother house, only it’s virtual. In comparison to season 1 and 2, this is season is different but amazing in it's own way. The cast from the beginning has been way more active than I've seen in the past and there's been more drama early on. In comparison to twitter fast games, well, there is no comparison. As always, thank you for this game because I absolutely love it.

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 11:31 pm

And BBQ loves you

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 12:22 am

We absolutely do, yup yup!

Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 6:03 am

1. Keesha- always down to vote with me, doesn't seem to have many other alliances, on same page
2. Blair- always down to vote with me, doesn't seem to have many other alliances
3. Sandra- we talk often, included me in alliances, on same page
4. Marianne- strong side alliance, always down to vote with me
5. Tyler- got Heather out, keeps including me in alliances, on same page
6. Carly- in alliance, says she votes with me
7. Haleigh- in alliance, says she votes with me
8. Celine- in alliance, says she votes with me but doesn't talk much
9. Keke- in several alliances together, on same page as HOHs, more loyal to Carter/Layla
10. Layla- in several alliances together but more loyal to Keke/Carter
11. Carter- in several alliances together but more loyal to Keke/Layla
12. Megan- in several alliances together, usually on the same page, lied about putting up Heather
13. Susie- we never talk but now we're in the Avengers together
14. Aang- super sweet but we haven't talked as much lately
15. AOC- dms me but it's always very generic and surface level, has other alliances
16. Billie- we don't talk often but she's in BGC
17. Daphne- we used to talk but don't anymore, I've heard she has many other alliances
18. Nottie- we don't unless I won HOH
19. Percy- I just put him up, we don't talk often

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 6:28 am

1. Fight Peaks- my closest ally Tyler
2. Femme Fatale- still love and mostly trust Keesha and Blair
3. Pussycat Dolls- includes some of my top allies of Tyler, Carter, and Layla
4. The Bad Girls Club- I don’t think any of these girls are targeting me right now 
5. The Avengers- I don’t want to go after any of them right now
6. S.A.T- I still trust both aren’t coming after me but Sandra is a little shady
7. MariAudrey- Marianne kept me safe but has other stuff going on 
8. The Aud Couple- Sandra’s been acting suss and has lots of other deals
9. The Better Room- these girls be lying every vote
10. Catch 22- it’s the whole damn cast
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 5:20 pm

Aang- messy for no reason, could be Fessy/Moe
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez- doesn’t seem like anyone I know
Billie Eillish- doesn’t seem like anyone I know
Blair Waldorf- could be Lizzie Mcguire
Carly Incontro- good at vetos, could be Plastique Tiara
Carmichael- could be Spongebob
Carter- has to be Dom. I didn’t think so at first until her use of “cz” a few days ago
Celine Dion- doesn’t seem like anyone I know
Daphne Blake- doesn’t seem like anyone I know
Haleigh Broucher- could be Big T/Justin
Keesha Smith- gotta be from season 1 bc she calls Saoirse “Ronan.” Could be Ikea.
Layla Keating- has to be Yas by sense of humor and the way she talks 
Marianne Williamson- could be Oprah 
Nottie Salton- could be Joe Exotic
Percy Jackson- only shows up to vote and wish good luck, could be Natalie
Sandra Kaluiokalani- definitely Pedro/John, troll attitude and confirmed by use of “xo”
Tyler Durden- fast at comps, could be Villanelle/Greg

Bonus:
I believe Megan was Amy/Coco and Keke was Raiy/Syd
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 5:49 pm

Well, in depth, I feel that I wasted my double votes. But it's okay. I was happy with the nominations until the veto was won and used. Then Tyler got put up, but it was originally going to be me. So yeah, that would have been really bad. Aang is now dead to me and it is my top priority now to get his ass. I was originally campaigning to get Layla out, but when I saw it wasn't going to work I switched to Keke and Megan. Using both my double votes, I put 2 votes on Keke and 1 on Megan. However, I should have let Sandra know because she also wanted to get Layla out and she may be mad at me now. The good thing is, it sounds like Layla thinks Sandra was the only one campaigning against her and not me... I just hope it stays that way. Because now I need to work with Layla and Carter, and Layla is gunning hard for Sandra. I won't directly go after Sandra, but I don't completely trust her anymore so I'm fine with Layla doing it. I also don't trust the girls in The Better Room anymore. I know they've been lying about all the votes. First they agreed to all vote Layla, then at the last minute I said we should vote Keke and Megan. They acted like they still hadn't voted and were changing based on what I said, but I knew for a fact I was the last person to vote lmao. So since Layla got 0 votes, I know they never were going to vote her anyway. Also, Tyler got 2 votes and he heard Blair was one of them. Now I don't know if I can completely trust my Femme Fatale girls Blair and Keesha either. The aftermath of last night is a strong alliance of 4 between me, Tyler, Layla, and Carter. We will be going after Aang, Marianne, Sandra and I no longer care if my other girls are targeted either. We have finally entered the single HOH portion of the game, so it's time to win and really make moves. It's about to be war. All these snakes laying low need to go. Hey, that rhymes.

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 5:50 pm

"Percy Jackson- only shows up to vote and wish good luck, could be Natalie"

The way I yelped in laughter

Saoirse Ronan and Audrey Horne like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks Empty

Back to top Go down

Extra Money Tasks
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next