Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Extra Money Tasks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 5:00 pm

Scooby Doo's Extra Money Tasks
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 5:00 pm

1. Veronica Mars - So far we've really bonded and we're in multiple alliances together
2. April Kepner - April is lovely she's om the same wavelength as myself and Veronica
3. Hottie - She's hilarious and Skeeter tried to sway me off her earlier and it didnt sit right with me.
4. Robin Scherbatsky - Robin's sweet I feel like she's not really as sociable and me picking up that number early on is crucial
5. SZA - I feel like she'd keep me safe and I'd hoefully be near the top of her list.
6. Skeeter Valentine - He would be higher but he tried to throw Hottie under the bus for the most ridiculous reason.
7. Jackie Burkhart - Jackie and I got added to an alliance chat and it was honestly great for because it let to a great personal convo today that builds bond that could secure me another number in this game.
8. Dua Lipa - Dua's so cute with her random *ss bake sale
9. Beast Boy - NOW I feel like I trust him to keep me safe for now but this guy is playing everyone and he needs to be chopped at the earliest convenience. He also put a huge target on his back winning 2 comps back to back.
10. Adam Sandler - Adam's alrightwe had a good chat today but after every normal question he ended with him trying to get info from me. I'm not sure if he thinks I created those big alliances and that's why he's digging. I dont really trust him
11. Johnny Lawrence - A bit of a wild card, we talked a little but I didnt get much from it.
12. Hange Zoë - Hange saved me but being honest she's wallpaper in my game atm
13. Christian Hubicki - meh tbh I dont know where I stand with him
14. Michael B Jordan - He seems nice but co.pared to the others I could see him potentially throwing me up.
15. Klaus Mikaelson - Klaus just wanted me to save him I dont trust one word.
16. Pope Heyward - I feel like he'd try stab me in the back before I get the chance to so the same to him and I cant have that
17. Kelly Kapoor - only chatted a little seems pretty distant
18. Stefan Salvatore - We chatted but I cant remember our conversation. He wasnt really memorable enough to gain my trust.
19. Red Fraggle - hes there and hes a number for me
20. Rob Cesternino - The only person I havent spoken to at all and he just comes across a bit cocky
21. Madison Beer - the first ever message she sent to me was really strange and she never replied back to me. So strange
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 5:13 pm

OK NVM MICHAELS FAKE *SS CAN DROP TO THE BOTTOM
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 5:13 pm

OK NVM MICHAELS FAKE *SS CAN DROP TO THE BOTTOM
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

Extra Money Tasks Empty

wait not the all caps I'm so sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 6:54 pm

1. Veronica Mars - Now i feel like i trust this girl but theres doubt there like with everyone else. She seems well connected and that's dangerous but I also believe I'd be good with her if she won HOH in the next few rounds.
2. SZA - I've really gained a lot of trust with SZA over the last few days and I hope we can go far together.
3. Beast Boy - He's dangerous everyone loves him but right now I believe I'd be good if he won HOH.
4. Jackie Burkhart - I do trust her but something telling me shes not always 100% honest. It was also alarming that she was ready to flip with the house before I convinced her. Unless she still voted to evict me??
5. Robin Scherbatsky - Shes straight up with me but for someone so quiet shes really well connected and that worries me.
6. Johnny Lawrence - He kept me safe twice so that trust has definitely been earned. Christian did say that johnny wasnt one to save me but I dont really believe that because he got so worked up about the people that lied.
7. April Kepner - Now I'm starting to get bad vibes from her and i dont know why.
8. Skeeter Valentine - He's the one out of the 4 that told me straight up I believe the most. Good on him if he's playing me but I think he wa manipulated into this vote and he regrets it.
9. Hottie - I think she actually might be too high but thats what happens when you trust noone. I was completely disposable to her just because she wanted to laugh at adam when his plan backfired. I'm going to play it cool but it's over for her.
10. Kelly Kapoor - Now this ones weird because I think she lied to me tonight, I do really get on with her shes my type of girl but Idk somethings off.
11. Rob Cesternino - Somehow I actually believe he kept me tonight but we havent spoken as much aside like. Hes someone that could possibly move up my ranking as time goes on
12. Hange Zoë - She evicted me and she acts like a relationship doesnt work 2 ways. When telling me I wasnt getting her vote she made it clear it was because I didn't talk to her when the only conversation we've had was ME approaching HER. It's hypocritical and I just dont like it. I have to keep her closer now so that she doesnt evict me again.
13. Christian Hubicki - I want to trust his word bu this is the same guy that put me up I'm just going to see how the uk f2 things works out and if hes actually true to it.
14. Adam Sandler - Adam's a grade A snake that almost cost me my entire game. He's a fool to think I'd actually forgive him but I have to play him until it's time to stab him in the back.
15. Stefan Salvatore - He'll throw me up on the block the second he gets a chance and the feelings mutual. I want him gone.

Jackie Burkhart likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 3:32 am

1. What has been your favorite competition this season?
2. What kinds of competitions would you like to see more of? The spamming one because it's the only one I can win LMFAOOOO
3. Who is your favorite person in the game? Jackie
4. Who is your least favorite person in the game? Adam
5. On a scale of 1-10, how secure are you feeling in the game? 7.5
6. Who do you trust the most? Jackie
7. Who do you trust the least? Hottie
8. What has been your favorite moment in the game so far? Dragging Michael and Stefan through the dirt and still surviving
9. Which 2 players would you nominate if you won HOH? Rob/Stefan (PreVeto) Hottie(Backdoor)
10. Who do you hope goes home next? Adam
11. What is your biggest regret in this game? My biggest regret is trusting too many people so early in the game
12. Who are you the most loyal to? Probably Jackie & Veronica
13. Who would you take to the final 2 right now? Rob
14. Who is playing the messiest game? Adam
15. Who do you think is playing the best game? Hottie

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 6:14 am

oops forgot to answer this one. What has been your favorite competition this season? The one with the numbers that was cute
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 4:15 am

Task: Make a post in your Diary Room explaining what you would do if you were currently HoH and your reasoning behind it. Also, answer the following questions as well...
If you had asked me this yesterday I I would've said something bold and flashy and yes that would come late in the game for me but right now my priority would to put up Adam/April and make sure one went home specifically April I think she's dangerous. They clearly have an alliance that loves to share coin so we need to hope the heads off the two headed snake and then the people at the bottom will scramble...that will be my perfect opportunity to pick up those numbers and do something big.
1. Who do you think is the funniest?
Kelly
2. Who do you think is the fakest?
April
3. Who causes the most drama?
Hottie
4. Who is the sneakiest?
Adam

Billie Eilish likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 4:15 am

wow I didnt realise how messy that looked until I sent it-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks Empty

Back to top Go down

Extra Money Tasks
Page 1 of 1