Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla   This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 11:35 am

Sksksksk Daphne she’s been spiralling all morning since carter told she’s going up. She’s gonna tell you why she f*cked up with her HOH and how sandra threw me you Megan carter keke as an alliance to him so she tried to split that up with Aang. :/

Daphne Blake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla   This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 11:39 am

LMFAOOOOO Im a clown! I need to stop telling people the truth about my vote and if they’re going up 😂😂😂
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla   This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 11:40 am

I’m so over her sjcnjddndj she only wants to talk to me when she’s nominated like Mrs Blair ...
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla   This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 1:02 pm

Yeah she sent me a list of things Sandra has been saying about me Chile.... kinda hurts when I kept her safe on my hoh even tho she changed her icon to someone crying thinking I was going to put her up. I told her I wouldn’t tho so I wanted to keep my word and now that I’m looking back she didn’t deserve my word. I tried to give Sandra the benefit of the doubt because I was getting called out on lies too but idk how much more I can handle her
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla   This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 1:04 pm

Sandra for sure has to go. Mari swears it’s Sandra who has been the one spreading rumors about us all. I wish Mari would chill for a second but of course she goes crazy. She could easily flip this and make me backdoor Sandra but she keeps throwing digs at me

Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla   This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 1:06 pm

Carter wrote:
LMFAOOOOO Im a clown! I need to stop telling people the truth about my vote and if they’re going up 😂😂😂
no sis because they might be mad but this is a MUCH better approach then being ignored and put up with some crazy speech just for breathing Sksksksk

Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla   This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 1:07 pm

Oh I believe everything she says about Sandra. Sandra has to go eventually
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla   This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 1:34 pm

Yeah, I’m ready for her to go I’m so over being nice to people just to get walked all over

Layla Keating likes this post

Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla   This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 8:17 pm

Srry I didn’t compete I just got home from work. I didn’t expect to get caught up there all night
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla   This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 8:20 pm

Girl it's all good. Me and Layla flopped anyway lmfaoooo
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla   This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 8:21 pm

Chile I was just there for moral support xo

Carter and Daphne Blake like this post

Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla   This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 8:21 pm

Same LMFAOOO

Daphne Blake and Layla Keating like this post

Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla   This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 8:36 pm

Not this djcndjdn I fear I am throwing my self respect out the window and going to a mans house tonight so just send me who to vote for SKNDDJSJJS
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla   This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 8:37 pm

that seems like a mood rn daphne
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla   This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 8:38 pm

Vote out Marinara sauce and go enjoy your d!ck lol

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla   This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla
Page 13 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next