Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Carter

Carter

This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla   This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 2:38 am

We literally ate this round tf up! lol. Tomorrow gonna be a miss! It's game time chile.

Daphne Blake and Layla Keating like this post

Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla   This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 10:37 am

Good morning queens <3
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla   This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 10:37 am

oh im glaaaad youre here i was about to go off (not about yall lmao )
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla   This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 10:40 am

What happened lolll
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla   This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 10:47 am

woke up to messages from sandra and marianne saying "we need to talk"

both have been told im playing both sides and should not be trusted and first of all, idgaf about sides i work with people i like, and i dont talk to people that i dont. my loyalty is here.

Megan told marianne about BGC, said that i made it .

"So first Meg wanted you up real bad because she said you have connections with like everyone here and then she said that it was you being called out for talking to michael in group chats or sumn idk how she would even know that but that's what she told me. She said Arisa called you out 3 times for breaking the rules and that the announcement yesterday was about you"

i also got this... like where are these people pulling out lies about me from???? its getting so exhausting. How is me exposing michael for cheating in any related to me breaking the rules? whatever.

Carter and Layla Keating like this post

Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla   This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 10:49 am

im just so tired of these people trying to drag me down when they leave, im literally so straightforward about what im doing in this game.... im not sure whats so untrustworthy about that.
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla   This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 10:58 am

Omg 🙄 I’m glad megan is gone because if she told marianne about BGC, it’s gonna spread like wildfire. Also f*ck Sandra. They’re both scrambling cuz I called them out last night. Sandra made an alliance room with me, carter, keke, Tyler on the same night Michael coincidentally calls out that group and removed Sandra to add you so that your name was out in public. She was telling me how you lied to her about a chloe vote and also really wanted heather to stay. I’m sick of those 2. They bounce off each other with lies and bullsh*t and then go to us to say “people are saying this” when ‘people’ is just themselves. Honestly don’t let it stress you too much. Their game is getting caught up so they’re scrambling so hard
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla   This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 11:00 am

But please dont go off. Let’s use this as motivation to win hoh. I think without Megan, BGC can be a good team

Daphne Blake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla   This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 11:07 am

LOOOOOOL that is so funny i was wondering how that "alliance" came to be.

To be completely honest with you, i did want heather to stay. I didn't act on it though because i wasnt willing to risk my game for someone who would just go the next week anyways. Heather was the one spilling everything megan was saying to me so i did feel bad getting rid of her but i never lied about my vote. BUT if i would have lied, i dont owe sandra shit anyways so she can kiss my ass.
Back to top Go down
Layla Keating

Layla Keating

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla   This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 11:15 am

Yeah marianne messaged me as soon as she was done talking to you “Daphne is campaigning to keep Heather”. I didn’t even ask so yesterday when she said I always fish for info it was news to me 😂 she runs to people 2 mins after speaking to someone
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla   This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 11:20 am

I didnt even campaign to keep her i just said it would be dumb for me to vote her out. god damn next time ill just lie if thats what they want so bad lmfaooo
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla   This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 11:31 am

Daphne Blake wrote:
woke up to messages from sandra and marianne saying "we need to talk"

both have been told im playing both sides and should not be trusted and first of all, idgaf about sides i work with people i like, and i dont talk to people that i dont. my loyalty is here.

Megan told marianne about BGC, said that i made it .

"So first Meg wanted you up real bad because she said you have connections with like everyone here and then she said that it was you being called out for talking to michael in group chats or sumn idk how she would even know that but that's what she told me. She said Arisa called you out 3 times for breaking the rules and that the announcement yesterday was about you"

i also got this... like where are these people pulling out lies about me from???? its getting so exhausting. How is me exposing michael for cheating in any related to me breaking the rules? whatever.

First off what in THE FUCKK??? Why would SHE create the room and then use it against you??? And why would she even take the cheating thing and use that as a tactic against you???

Daphne Blake and Layla Keating like this post

Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla   This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 11:56 am

EXACLTY!!! When all i did was call him out privately.... like chill a bit???? im so over it
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla   This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 12:43 pm

That’s actually insane and makes no sense. It’s good she’s gone because it’s clear she was just all over the place. And Sandra is now trying to pick up the pieces of her game

Daphne Blake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla   This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 12:51 pm

Yeah Sandra sent me an essay about how people don’t trusts me and are telling her not to but that she wants to work together. Of course you do girl bc you’re one of the people throwing me UTB to save your sinking ship
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla   This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next