Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

For Megan (Post Game)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Carter

Carter

For Megan (Post Game)  Empty
PostSubject: For Megan (Post Game)    For Megan (Post Game)  EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 10:42 pm

Megan.....Megan. I want you GONE! You're so damn messy it makes no sense. I was targeting you at first but then I decided to just chill on you and bid my time. Just for you to STILL be messy asf! Explain to me why I couldn't win this HoH????? I was not putting you up! This gameplay is fuckking awful and makes no sense. I will say that it's good on you for kissing everyone elses asses because it stops me from touching you rn. But best believe if I leave or make jury, Im calling a house meeting. Cz this shit is so damn dumb bro. I hate people who play like fuckking crackheads. How we watch BB and talk BB all year long and this the way y'all play????????????????????????? Im so damn pissed idk what to do!

Saoirse Ronan and Megan Fox like this post

Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: For Megan (Post Game)    For Megan (Post Game)  EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 9:21 am

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

This must be the night we gave all those coins away to SANDRA!!!!!!!!

Listen, Sandra was our Tiara. Don't you give me no Tickle my Skittle now. Katrina and I both LOVE you still. Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: For Megan (Post Game)    For Megan (Post Game)  EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 9:24 am

Lmfao to be fair nobody told me carter was going for it until she already received so many coins lmao. I just wanted to be lazy and win something without putting in effort

Megan Fox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Megan Fox

Megan Fox

PostSubject: Re: For Megan (Post Game)    For Megan (Post Game)  EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 9:29 am

The Lazy Way. That's how I got my HOH, too. It suits us, huh, Chanel?

For Megan (Post Game)  Giphy

Sandra Kaluiokalani likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Megan (Post Game)    For Megan (Post Game)  Empty

Back to top Go down

For Megan (Post Game)
Page 1 of 1