Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

7/04 Diary Room

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

7/04 Diary Room  Empty
PostSubject: 7/04 Diary Room    7/04 Diary Room  EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 1:40 am

Hey fatties! (That's my fanbase name <3) SO this might be my VERY last diary room session ever... whew!

I'm on the block because there's some pressed dumb pack of idiot bitches who wanna KEEP putting me up because they a) see me as a threat and B) think I'm in some alliance that i am NOT!!! in.

I feel slightly confident I'm staying but LMAOOO those are always famous last words huh. I do think the blow up helped my chances, so if I leave now then I was never able to stay. I messaged LITERALLY everyone.... and I *SEE* you to those dumb mf'ers who did NOT even respond to me. Omg there are so many rude mf'ers in this house.

Anyway I'm still playing dumb and clueless it's cute. Lots of typos, game questions that I already know, overdoing the emojis.... being super nice (which is DISGUSTING) I think people perceive me as sweet? LMFAOOOOO that's funny. anyway signing off, potentially for the last time ever Sad

If this is my last diary room session I'm sad my game was cut short but thank you to Rae and Kathy for hosting an amazing game and giving us all an escape from the tragedy that is known as 2020 I love you

Saoirse Ronan and Billie Eilish like this post

Back to top Go down

7/04 Diary Room
Page 1 of 1