Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Immunity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Immunity Empty
PostSubject: Immunity   Immunity EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 10:30 pm

The Colorful Duckling

Once upon a time, there was a mother duck.
One day, she was waiting for her eggs to hatch.
CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!
One by one, all the eggs hatched.
But there was this one egg that was odd-looking.
Out from that odd-looking egg popped a strange-looking, weirdly colorful duck.
"Quack, quack!" said the little duck, the mother gasped as she took a look at him.
One of the yellow ducklings says "What is that? He is so ugly and weird! He can't be one uf us!" and they started mocking how he talks, walks and swims.
He had a flamboyant way of quacking, talking, walking, and swimming... Everything he did made stand out from the other yellow ducklings.
The mother duck loved him just the same, but he was bullied and shamed by his peers.
He did not belong there.
The little colorful ducking had enough and ran away to a land, far far away from home.

But even in the new place that he found himself in, he was still not accepted by his peers.
He was tormented by everyone mocking him, misunderstanding him, fearing him...
He was even mocked by a frog who he was supposed to eat, but he spared him.
The colorful duckling carried on, he kept moving and moving, searching for a place where he can find acceptance.

But unlike in other fairy tales, in this one, he couldn't find a safe haven in this one, so he kept traveling.
One day, he finally found this place called the internet lake. This was a place where he could go to meet new people.
That's when everything changed. He actually made friends, he discovered who he was and what his interests were.
He stared into his reflection in the lake, and that's when he found out that he was gay, and that it was okay.
AOC, Arisa Cox, Cent, Saoirse Ronan, Aang, Audrey, Billie, Chloe, Carly, Celine, Dean, Daphne, Nottie, Sandra, Megan, Keke, Layla, Keesha, Susie, Shirley, Tinashe, Penelope, Idris, Alycia, Bulma, Leslie, Rae, Sunflower, Heather, Haleigh, Penny, Percy, Michael... 
Everyone was there, and they were celebrating me!!!
And there was also a shoe somewhere!!!

Look, this story was not the best, but I tried, okay?
I'm literally running out of time writing this right now. 
I don't have time right now... I just need this to be 500 words at least.
But I tried my best. 
Gay rights, POC rights, black rights, Indigenous rights, LGBTQ+ rights, okay? That's the point of this story!!!
I'm running out of time, but that's what I wanted it to come across!!
I hope y'all enjoyed this mess, I really hope so.
This is the end! Thank y'all for readin this!!! Thank you!
I still need words so I'm gonna say this! AOC 2024!!! That's all I wanted to say, thank you so much.
Stan AOC!!! Okay?
Back to top Go down

Immunity
Page 1 of 1