Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Sandra & Marianne

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25
AuthorMessage
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 25 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 10:47 pm

Well you better stay. I’m risking a lot keeping you <3
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 25 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 10:48 pm

I can't wait to get those girls out lol. Like I am so excited

Sandra Kaluiokalani likes this post

Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 25 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 11:15 pm

Layla to me rn:

And we’ve had this conversation earlier. You’re still protecting the same person who ruined your game with feeding you lies on your hoh. And actually I left the forum for a bit to get away from this mess and come back to vote with a clear head only to be meant with messages now that I don’t have time nor energy for. Like I said Aang told me that. I don’t know about the rest but honestly good luck sis I know you want to stay. If I’m being played just like you were, I guess I’ll find out the hard way. If you have votes keeping you that’s great but it’s not what I’m hearing and I’m just being honest with you. So whatever happens and you decide to throw me under the bus again when I haven’t even uttered your name this whole evening then it’s whatever but this time I will take it personally and would want nothing to do with you after this.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 25 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 11:17 pm

I’m sorry you gotta deal with this Sad

Marianne Williamson likes this post

Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 25 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 11:25 pm

The way she denies working with Carter it's actually hilarious
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 25 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 11:28 pm

That’s not cute at all. Sorry :/
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 25 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 11:33 pm

Anyway what u up to girl
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 25 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 11:35 pm

Not much. Sorry my cat has been sneezing a lot today and his eye is getting watery :/ i might take him to the vet if it’s not better tomorrow morning. He’s never been this lethargic.

How’s it going with you?
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 25 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 11:36 pm

Ummm don't worry at all it's okay. Perhaps it's allergies?
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 25 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 11:38 pm

That’s what I’m thinking. That’s why I’m waiting until the morning.

Anyway I’m about to head off for the night! Good night and good luck!
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 25 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 11:39 pm

Good night :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra & Marianne   This room is for Sandra & Marianne - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Sandra & Marianne
Page 25 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25