Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Celine & Daphne

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

This room is for Celine & Daphne - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Daphne   This room is for Celine & Daphne - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 12:05 am

right let these ppl use theirs now i want mine sjnsjndksjnf
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Daphne   This room is for Celine & Daphne - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 1:01 am

Are you putting your vote on Megan? I like that idea if you are still on board
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Daphne   This room is for Celine & Daphne - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 1:08 am

yes i am, i believe percy and carter are as well from what i know... im talking to billie too
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Daphne   This room is for Celine & Daphne - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 4:33 pm

So last night was... something
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Daphne   This room is for Celine & Daphne - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 5:10 pm

Girl tell me about it. At least the vote went our way which is nice but I am still shook from everything that happened. What are you hearing?
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Daphne   This room is for Celine & Daphne - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 5:37 pm

I’m worried bc it’s always me getting thrown under the bus when I’ve never done anything to anyone, like I’m not going to be sorry for talking to people on different “sides” of the house I just talk To who I like and that’s that
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Daphne   This room is for Celine & Daphne - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 5:51 pm

Oh well I haven’t really heard your name thrown out by anyone but maybe I’m just out of the loop :/ and honestly like are we really not supposed to talk to certain people like wtf? I didn’t even really know there were sides honestly
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Daphne   This room is for Celine & Daphne - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 6:50 pm

Right! Like I don’t feel like there are either I just talk to people that I want to talk to and most of It is barely game like I just am like hey how r u uwu bc I like mostly everyone sjdndjd
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Daphne   This room is for Celine & Daphne - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 6:58 pm

Yeah like that’s literally how you are supposed to play big brother so I don’t hold it against you at all fiskslskfb honestly I just think it’s messy players trying to blame their own bad gameplay on other people and spreading around a bunch of lies and rumors. I really don’t believe any of the nonsense I hear unless I hear it from the person themselves
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Daphne   This room is for Celine & Daphne - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 7:41 pm

Sounds about right, lmaooo! And if u ever have any concerns I’m always open to address things I have no reason to lie I’m already in a bad spot from what I’m hearing
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Daphne   This room is for Celine & Daphne - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 8:01 pm

I really don’t with you tbh I feel like you have been very honest with me and one of the few people I can have an actual conversation with so I have no issue with you tbh. And same here if you have any concerns with me don’t be afraid to ask

Daphne Blake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Daphne   This room is for Celine & Daphne - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 8:16 pm

Ok yay i feel really good with you too, someone sane in this house of insanity
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Daphne   This room is for Celine & Daphne - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 11:15 pm

hey girl!! what are you thinking
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Daphne   This room is for Celine & Daphne - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 11:36 pm

I do not care too much either way and really open to anything. If you have a strong preference one way or the other I’d be fine to just go with that
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Daphne   This room is for Celine & Daphne - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 11:50 pm

same tbh lol. i dont rlly care
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Daphne   This room is for Celine & Daphne - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Celine & Daphne
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next