Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Celine & Marianne

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

This room is for Celine & Marianne Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Celine & Marianne   This room is for Celine & Marianne EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 11:57 am

Only Arisa, Saoirse, Celine & Marianne have access to this room

Requested by: Celine
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Marianne   This room is for Celine & Marianne EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:25 pm

Omg yesss thank god this room finally got made
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Marianne   This room is for Celine & Marianne EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:26 pm

Also I told Daphne and Billie I was voting Megan just to appease them because they were set on that. You can ask Carly I told her I was voting Keke the whole time and told her to as well
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Marianne   This room is for Celine & Marianne EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 6:20 pm

Got it. Thank you so much ahhh
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Marianne   This room is for Celine & Marianne EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 6:20 pm

I will now be performing memory loss of anything that happened yesterday
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Marianne   This room is for Celine & Marianne EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 6:48 pm

Tea SAME dhjaushd honestly from what I’ve heard almost everyone supports the move you made and know it needed to be done so I think you should be fine
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Marianne   This room is for Celine & Marianne EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 6:49 pm

The way Aang is telling people I made him put up Megan and Tyler. It's actually comical at this point Sad The man never spoke to me prior but I allegedly have enough power to control his HOH
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Marianne   This room is for Celine & Marianne EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 6:56 pm

Really??? That is so pathetic of him like own your moves instead of blaming it on someone else. Honestly if he said that to me I would think either is a weak player or a liar and I would want him out more either way
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Marianne   This room is for Celine & Marianne EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 7:03 pm

He wants to align with everyone that's literally it. I'm tired
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Marianne   This room is for Celine & Marianne EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 7:07 pm

Yeah I think people are starting to see through it tho honestly. I kinda wanted to worked with him after he made that big move last night but if he’s going to blame it all on you I’m over it and he can go next tbh
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Marianne   This room is for Celine & Marianne EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 7:13 pm

No cuz same... I even said to him we should work together after this because I had no idea we felt the same about the way the game was being played. I just can't believe he was that quick to throw me under the bus
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Marianne   This room is for Celine & Marianne EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 10:44 pm

I'm voting Aang obviously. He is such a rat
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Marianne   This room is for Celine & Marianne EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 10:53 pm

Yeah he deserves to go for his bullshit recently. I honestly would have kept him if he didn’t go out and immediately throw you under the bus
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Marianne   This room is for Celine & Marianne EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 10:55 pm

If you want to keep him I understand. like, if he serves your game well for whatever i wouldn't hold it against u. i'm seeing if i can vote early tho and go to bed now lmao i'm so tired

also i requested a room for me you and carly.
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Marianne   This room is for Celine & Marianne EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 10:56 pm

Yeah I’m not going to tbh just because I think it’s impossible he stays and I can’t trust him if he is going to be a rat. Also love that because Carly seems really authentic and trustworthy to me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine & Marianne   This room is for Celine & Marianne Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Celine & Marianne
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next