Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Identity Guesses

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 11:17 am

Rofl I’m sure I’ll be wrong with these but these are my thoughts.

Daphne = Jake obvi <3 hay girl <3 I SEE YOU. Want to trust her but she’s so sneaky and transparent but at the same time her thrall is wearing off on people so she might be a good loose cannon to have

Aang = Riku lmfao @ him having a full conversation with himself in the chat box <3 I actually really loved him last season but I swear to god if he thinks I’m Greg and targets me because of that I will be forever pissed at him/Greg

Tyler = Alex which would be hilarious actually. He has such an offbeat type of humor and it’s funny that I am 100% genuine in our alliance but I will be so heartbroken if he is stringing me along ;____;

Megan = Coco which is hilarious too. The way she chats and some of her life stories. I spent too much time talking to her in season 1/3 blogs and season 2 as a player to see her sense of humor.

Marianne = an obvious season 3 juror but not sure who, possibly Danny (David Rose). If so that would be amazing because I liked David Rose and my blogs didn’t reflect that fully

AOC = Millie but I’m not 100% sure but the way they talk is very Millie-esque and if so I don’t know if that’s good or bad for me lmfao

I don’t know anyone else but I’m also not trying to play detective here anyway

If I had to guess I’d say Dom and possibly Yas are playing, probably in that weird Layla/Keke/Carter trio.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 2:21 pm

Inch resting
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 2:33 pm

People naturally suck at hiding themselves for long periods of time and I’ve had many conversations with many of these people. Even when people put on a facade at first it inevitably goes away.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 2:40 pm

I feel like I did fairly well s1 to s2 lol. Do you think you have done a good job of playin different? Just asking out of curiosity lol
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 2:43 pm

Oh no lmfao I’m sure anyone who played with me previously sees through my shit

I’m not exactly known for being a quiet presence. Kathy can attest to that.

I just don’t wanna be a boring cast mate who gets evicted early or a boring one who gets far in general.

I probably can play super different if I really wanted to but meh it’s more fun this way
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 4:22 pm

Sksksks now I see why you falling in love with Tyler. You think he's your boo Alex <3. You slut

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 4:24 pm

Watch it be someone completely random and they’re just stringing me along lmaoooo

Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 7:04 am

Penny = Neil omg Kathy did you manage to recruit him for this season sksksksksks

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 8:21 am

Also me thinks this thread is going to piss people off <3

These are just speculation y’all xoxo I already had my own strategy going in so sucks to suck

Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 11:50 am

Sandra Kaluiokalani wrote:
Rofl I’m sure I’ll be wrong with these but these are my thoughts.

Daphne = Jake obvi <3 hay girl <3 I SEE YOU. Want to trust her but she’s so sneaky and transparent but at the same time her thrall is wearing off on people so she might be a good loose cannon to have

Aang = Riku lmfao @ him having a full conversation with himself in the chat box <3 I actually really loved him last season but I swear to god if he thinks I’m Greg and targets me because of that I will be forever pissed at him/Greg

Tyler = Alex which would be hilarious actually. He has such an offbeat type of humor and it’s funny that I am 100% genuine in our alliance but I will be so heartbroken if he is stringing me along ;____;

Megan = Coco which is hilarious too. The way she chats and some of her life stories. I spent too much time talking to her in season 1/3 blogs and season 2 as a player to see her sense of humor.

Marianne = an obvious season 3 juror but not sure who, possibly Danny (David Rose). If so that would be amazing because I liked David Rose and my blogs didn’t reflect that fully

AOC = Millie but I’m not 100% sure but the way they talk is very Millie-esque and if so I don’t know if that’s good or bad for me lmfao

I don’t know anyone else but I’m also not trying to play detective here anyway

If I had to guess I’d say Dom and possibly Yas are playing, probably in that weird Layla/Keke/Carter trio.

Rofl am I really inspiring all your tasks xoxo

Arisa Cox and Saoirse Ronan like this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 7:14 am

Haleigh = Molly obviously, based on her timeline

Sorry to hear about her dog Sad
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 3:04 pm

This one is just pure speculation but if I had to guess Keesha I’d say Stephen? I’m sure I’m off tho lmao
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 10:33 am

Wouldn’t it be ~HILARIOUS~ if Christina = Audrey
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 9:10 am

Yas = Layla based on the group chat and her randomly leaving

That would be shocking because I love Yas
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 9:58 am

Lmfao I think it’s her for sure since I just realized she soft blocked me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses Empty

Back to top Go down

Identity Guesses
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next