Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Daphne & Sandra

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

This room is for Daphne & Sandra - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Sandra   This room is for Daphne & Sandra - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 6:42 pm

Well I love Haleigh so I’m hoping she can come off the block. You?
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Sandra   This room is for Daphne & Sandra - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 7:24 pm

Yeah same basically
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Sandra   This room is for Daphne & Sandra - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 7:29 pm

omg lets hope she or carly win veto then!
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Sandra   This room is for Daphne & Sandra - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 2:22 am

Haleigh queen safe yaaas
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Sandra   This room is for Daphne & Sandra - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 3:01 am

lmaooooo
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Sandra   This room is for Daphne & Sandra - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 11:00 am

Will there ever be an eviction where they don’t talk about you HSBDJDJD living in their minds tent free
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Sandra   This room is for Daphne & Sandra - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 11:06 am

lmfao @ her thinking I was Shelli queen. Honestly Marianne had a random hate boner against her. She mentioned how Shelli lost last season because she wasn’t honest or loyal and I wanted to roll my eyes. She seems like one of those ~bitter~ jurors who cannot handle losing an online game. Shelli deserved to win last season, especially over freaking Patrick lmfao.
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Sandra   This room is for Daphne & Sandra - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 12:32 pm

hsknvjnrkvnwknc i havent looked at much about last season but i hate bitter juries. If someone played the best game but lied to me on the way, oh well. it got them to the end didnt it? Marianne sent me this whole thing last night about you and how you want me out and basically hate me dnbvkjebfkjbwrkfbjw i was like oh okay :? and then voted her out
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Sandra   This room is for Daphne & Sandra - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 12:43 pm

Yeah exactly. I would never be a bitter juror in these games. It just seems so unhealthy lmfao. I can respect and appreciate a good game so long as the person doesn’t attack me on a personal level. I’m not surprised about Marianne though. That’s old news. I don’t hate you though. I find you hilarious and low key I bet you’re petty sometimes <3 I think we did the whole cast a service by voting her out now and sparing everyone from her not-so-cute bitterness.
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Sandra   This room is for Daphne & Sandra - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 2:04 pm

yes exactly. These people want me to target you so bad its so funny sdjbnvjsbfks i just dont think thats good for my game at all
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Sandra   This room is for Daphne & Sandra - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 2:06 pm

Rofl same. I find it hilarious that so many people say “Daphne is awful, she’s a snake” and those same people go to you and say the same thing. I do find it hilarious when we have people that like both of us (like Carly and Haleigh lmfao) and those are the people I think I believe the most lololol
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Sandra   This room is for Daphne & Sandra - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 2:10 pm

yeah carly came to me and told me how she was voting even though we were voting differently, it was so refreshing to not be lied to bc ive been pretty transparent about my votes.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Sandra   This room is for Daphne & Sandra - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 2:24 pm

Yep agreed. I mean not everyone is going to agree on every vote but that’s just how the game goes. It’s about communication and trust and I know that sounds corny AF but it’s true.

Daphne Blake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Sandra   This room is for Daphne & Sandra - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 2:30 pm

i was too busy getting d*** last night to care about the vote but i did end up voting marianne like assumed sksks
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Sandra   This room is for Daphne & Sandra - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 2:33 pm

lol damn girl hahahaha get that D <3

Just not fred right? djajHfk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Sandra   This room is for Daphne & Sandra - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Daphne & Sandra
Page 23 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 41  Next