Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Marianne, Penny & Celine

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Penny Proud

Penny Proud

This room is for Marianne, Penny & Celine - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne, Penny & Celine   This room is for Marianne, Penny & Celine - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 10:37 pm

If you get votes off him hopefully they dont go on me.. I think we need 5 votes I have reached out to everyone

Aang, blair, Nottie, Keesha and AOC all havent replied to me... that scares me.
Back to top Go down
Penny Proud

Penny Proud

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne, Penny & Celine   This room is for Marianne, Penny & Celine - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 10:46 pm

Does it look like I am going?
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne, Penny & Celine   This room is for Marianne, Penny & Celine - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 10:47 pm

Girl I don't even know but that pissed me off. I literally never suggested a minority alliance, especially with Michael
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne, Penny & Celine   This room is for Marianne, Penny & Celine - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 10:48 pm

I think right now you are going Penny unless something changes Sad Sandra has been the only one I talked too who is ok with voting Percy
Back to top Go down
Penny Proud

Penny Proud

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne, Penny & Celine   This room is for Marianne, Penny & Celine - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 10:50 pm

Are you serious.. Noo wait who wants to vote me out?

Bc Keesha just said she is not voting me out. Daphne said she is not voting me out .

Carly, you Marianne, and Sandra all vote percy that might be enough
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne, Penny & Celine   This room is for Marianne, Penny & Celine - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 10:52 pm

Ok I will try and talk to Keesha again but the first time she said she wants to vote you. I know Tyler wants to vote you. I think it might depend who aang and Nottie vote because if they vote you then I think you will go home sadly
Back to top Go down
Penny Proud

Penny Proud

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne, Penny & Celine   This room is for Marianne, Penny & Celine - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 10:52 pm

Omg so tyler is lying to me ...
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne, Penny & Celine   This room is for Marianne, Penny & Celine - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 10:53 pm

if we have Carly that’s really good we probably just need like one or two more votes on Percy then
Back to top Go down
Penny Proud

Penny Proud

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne, Penny & Celine   This room is for Marianne, Penny & Celine - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 10:58 pm

I dont get it why do they want me out.
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne, Penny & Celine   This room is for Marianne, Penny & Celine - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 11:00 pm

Audrey is telling people you were rude to her in PMs when she said she was nominating you so she wants you out over Percy. Idk why anyone else wants to do you
Back to top Go down
Penny Proud

Penny Proud

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne, Penny & Celine   This room is for Marianne, Penny & Celine - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 11:02 pm

I was not rude to her.. She is tripping...
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne, Penny & Celine   This room is for Marianne, Penny & Celine - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 11:03 pm

She told me it's because he's inactive I believe
Back to top Go down
Penny Proud

Penny Proud

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne, Penny & Celine   This room is for Marianne, Penny & Celine - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 11:08 pm

So everyone besides Nottie has told me they are not voting me out.. So are they all lying?
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne, Penny & Celine   This room is for Marianne, Penny & Celine - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 11:08 pm

We'll see what happens no one is even talking about the vote anymore to me
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne, Penny & Celine   This room is for Marianne, Penny & Celine - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 11:09 pm

I know Tyler and maybe Keesha is lying to you from what they told me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Marianne, Penny & Celine   This room is for Marianne, Penny & Celine - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Marianne, Penny & Celine
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next