Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

You might want to watch

Go down 
+10
Eric Bolling
Fat Thor
Astrid
Bob Barker
Joe Exotic
Cent
Da’Vonne Rogers
Saoirse Ronan
Stacia Lang
Arisa Cox
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Eric Bolling

Eric Bolling

You might want to watch - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You might want to watch   You might want to watch - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 9:33 am

No one told me that. I can't stop now. I need to know if the girl who's name I cannot remember with the weird hairstyle defies her dad and marries a military man. I AM INVESTED!
Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

PostSubject: Re: You might want to watch   You might want to watch - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 9:36 am

And now you giving away spoilers 😂
Back to top Go down
Eric Bolling

Eric Bolling

PostSubject: Re: You might want to watch   You might want to watch - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 9:42 am

This is perhaps one of the worst things I have ever had the misfortune of watching.
Back to top Go down
Astrid

Astrid

PostSubject: Re: You might want to watch   You might want to watch - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 10:49 am

Eric Bolling wrote:
No one told me that.  I can't stop now.  I need to know if the girl who's name I cannot remember with the weird hairstyle defies her dad and marries a military man.  I AM INVESTED!

Lmao her name is Jan😆😆😆😆
Back to top Go down
Eric Bolling

Eric Bolling

PostSubject: Re: You might want to watch   You might want to watch - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 11:00 am

Hands down Steve is the best actor in this movie because he just needs to lay there in bed and be old and not say anything ever.
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: You might want to watch   You might want to watch - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 11:05 am

I feel like Astrid already on her second rewatch LOL
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Astrid

Astrid

PostSubject: Re: You might want to watch   You might want to watch - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 11:07 am

Arisa Cox wrote:
I feel like Astrid already on her second rewatch LOL

That's right girl

I watched it last night and again today 😃😃😃
Back to top Go down
Stacia Lang

Stacia Lang

PostSubject: Re: You might want to watch   You might want to watch - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 11:32 am

I’m gonna smoke a bowl while making breakfast and then I’ll be watching the tragedy lmao
Back to top Go down
Snorlax

Snorlax

PostSubject: Re: You might want to watch   You might want to watch - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 11:33 am

The acting is just downright awful.

But being married to someone in the military I relate to Jan on so many levels lmfao
Back to top Go down
Astrid

Astrid

PostSubject: Re: You might want to watch   You might want to watch - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 11:35 am

Snorlax wrote:

But being married to someone in the military I relate to Jan on so many levels lmfao

I can't Jan's acting

She's horrible lol
Back to top Go down
Snorlax

Snorlax

PostSubject: Re: You might want to watch   You might want to watch - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 11:45 am

Astrid wrote:
Snorlax wrote:

I can't Jan's acting

She's horrible lol

Agreed, like I don’t understand why she is so awful. Like the young actor is downright gorgeous.... but she cannot act to save her life lmfao
Back to top Go down
Stacia Lang

Stacia Lang

PostSubject: Re: You might want to watch   You might want to watch - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 12:10 pm

Alright I’m finally watching lol
Back to top Go down
Oprah

Oprah

PostSubject: Re: You might want to watch   You might want to watch - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 9:19 pm

I just finished watching and yes it was cringey but i felt some things lol.
I was waiting for the miracle like....come on...why? please?
Phewwwww!!!
Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: You might want to watch   You might want to watch - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 3:07 am

Idk why yall were complaining about this masterpiece if a horrible film. Watching bad movies is so entertaining
Back to top Go down
Snorlax

Snorlax

PostSubject: Re: You might want to watch   You might want to watch - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 9:11 am

Saoirse Ronan wrote:
Idk why yall were complaining about this masterpiece if a horrible film. Watching bad movies is so entertaining

If you like bad movies you should watch The Evil Bong. That is my all time favorite bad movie lmfao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You might want to watch   You might want to watch - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

You might want to watch
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next