Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

You might want to watch

Go down 
+10
Eric Bolling
Fat Thor
Astrid
Bob Barker
Joe Exotic
Cent
Da’Vonne Rogers
Saoirse Ronan
Stacia Lang
Arisa Cox
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Oprah

Oprah

You might want to watch - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You might want to watch   You might want to watch - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 12:29 pm

Snorlax wrote:
Saoirse Ronan wrote:
Idk why yall were complaining about this masterpiece if a horrible film. Watching bad movies is so entertaining

If you like bad movies you should watch The Evil Bong. That is my all time favorite bad movie lmfao

Snorlax what the heck is this???? llmaoo.. Now I must watch

You might want to watch - Page 4 Bong10
Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: You might want to watch   You might want to watch - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 12:34 pm

Alright so I'm just going to say this here, because screw it why not.

I have been hearing that my name was floating around yesterday as someone who was heavily trying to influence this vote and get certain people out. For the most part, I was talking to people and the hohs about what they would like to happen and in no way was trying to tell people what needed to be done. I just dont like being the scape goat for whoever was truly trying to be the ringleader for getting Stacia out. And want to clarify that I was not in the position to be doing such things anyway
Back to top Go down
Snorlax

Snorlax

PostSubject: Re: You might want to watch   You might want to watch - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 12:35 pm

Oprah wrote:
Snorlax wrote:
Saoirse Ronan wrote:
Idk why yall were complaining about this masterpiece if a horrible film. Watching bad movies is so entertaining

If you like bad movies you should watch The Evil Bong. That is my all time favorite bad movie lmfao

Snorlax what the heck is this???? llmaoo.. Now I must watch

You might want to watch - Page 4 Bong10

It is just one horrible movie I got it for Christmas one year from my parents because “I like scary movies” lmfao. It’s awful. But one of those so awful it’s funny movies lol
Back to top Go down
Eric Bolling

Eric Bolling

PostSubject: Re: You might want to watch   You might want to watch - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 12:39 pm

Nothing could be better than this movie. Ever.

Back to top Go down
Stacia Lang

Stacia Lang

PostSubject: Re: You might want to watch   You might want to watch - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 12:40 pm

Saoirse, in the end, if they’re making up rumors about you, it’s because they’re threatened by you. Whoever it is definitely managed to make people confused. I am extremely confused and kinda hate how things are going, regardless of eviction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You might want to watch   You might want to watch - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

You might want to watch
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4