Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Carly & Tyler

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29
AuthorMessage
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 29 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 10:11 pm

Well vote how you would like obviously, just keep in mind who would have a plethora of jury votes between me and carter, and who can stay up for 24 hours for that upcoming endurance. I’ll respect whatever you do but carter is clearly the bigger end game threat and it’s not close.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 5:59 pm

I didn't see that you wrote me last night lol but I was HOH, I didn't vote.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 6:15 pm

it's okay i don't even expect responses from u anymore i just always get ignored lol it's fine
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 6:54 pm

It's just awkward though on a game level. I do mean it though, if you make finals and I'm a juror, you have my vote. I really am impressed with your hustle. You broke up some tight alliances, you survived the odds more than anyone. I was loyal to you, but not more than how loyal I was to a few other people, but you were in the top 5 lol. I hope we can be friends outside.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 6:58 pm

it's "awkward" but it's not awkward for you to be a poor sport and try rubbing it in people's faces when they lose comps despite no one doing that to you, you have/had a great chance of winning but ur literally burning peoples votes on the way out in like a Paul fashion lol literally haleigh's second to last message to me:

"Im not even talking to anyone today except billie just because ive talked with her recently. tyler has horrible jury management and i will be voting for whoever he is sitting next to at the end"

and two days before that she was saying she wanted you to win lol and she's hardly the first person to say that.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 9:29 pm

that was kind of dumb of you to not nominate me and audrey lol i know noms at f4 don't matter but now she's gonna get to say she's never been nominated as another strike against you when u guys are f2 lol ik you prob dont care since it's been speculated you guys have been playing the game together but still. i think u woulda had a really huge shot at winning and i think u keep blowing it for yourself by taunting jurors on their way out and now giving audrey a perfect nom record
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 9:53 pm

I'm not sure what I have done that was that rude to people. AOC was not offended. I also don't even get why Haleigh is mad with me. I was never rude to her. I saved her a bunch of times. I think people are just mad at me because they haven't been able to get me out. I get it, but it's also a little overwhelming at times to be called out every time someone leaves. I don't feel like people are just after me on a game level, it's almost like a hate. I think that's why I've been a bit more blunt with my posts, but I never meant to be that bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Tyler   This room is for Carly & Tyler - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Carly & Tyler
Page 29 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29