Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for AOC & Carly

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

This room is for AOC & Carly Empty
PostSubject: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 7:28 pm

Only Arisa, Saoirse, AOC & Carly have access to this room

Requested by: Carly
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 7:32 pm

OMG  I love you

this was long overdue. AOC I feel like my biggest misstep in the game was not linking up with you earlier, and I'm not just saying that. I've been thinking about the game a lot (prob more than I should) and I feel like you're the most sweet and genuine person on this cast and I honestly (and I'm not just saying this and I haven't said this to anyone else) I want to go to the end with you. I feel like people like us literally have no chance against almost anyone else. The dominating forces are going to steamroll until the end unless we do something. I don't want this game to end with one of the predictable winners that EVERYONE is expecting and we have regrets "I wish I woulda done something sooner"

I'm really trusting you to please keep this between me and you but I really feel like our only endgame path is with each other. I know you have trust in some of them but I'm telling you their main trust is with each other, and even if you make it to the end with one of them, they're going to win overwhelmingly. We need each other and we can really make stuff happen I feel like
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 7:45 pm

Carly Incontro wrote:
OMG  I love you

this was long overdue. AOC I feel like my biggest misstep in the game was not linking up with you earlier, and I'm not just saying that. I've been thinking about the game a lot (prob more than I should) and I feel like you're the most sweet and genuine person on this cast and I honestly (and I'm not just saying this and I haven't said this to anyone else) I want to go to the end with you. I feel like people like us literally have no chance against almost anyone else. The dominating forces are going to steamroll until the end unless we do something. I don't want this game to end with one of the predictable winners that EVERYONE is expecting and we have regrets "I wish I woulda done something sooner"

I'm really trusting you to please keep this between me and you but I really feel like our only endgame path is with each other. I know you have trust in some of them but I'm telling you their main trust is with each other, and even if you make it to the end with one of them, they're going to win overwhelmingly. We need each other and we can really make stuff happen I feel like

Omg I love this room  I love you
Love the name too! We're the last two survivors of the sov6 😂

I've always liked you a lot too, but after the whole Michael thing I feel like things kinda got awkward between us and I wish that never happened, that was so unnecessary  Crying or Very sad
You're definitely the sweetest person in here too, so we should've linked up from the beginning.
Yes! I wanna go to the end with you too! <3
You and I are definitely the underdogs in this game, and if we make it to the end together that would be beyond iconic!!!
We have to do something to change our fate in the game, and that starts now.

Yes, I will keep this between us, don't worry <3
I've been feeling like I'm at the bottom of their totem pole, so you came to me at the PERFECT time. 
I trust you, we can change our fate together, let's do this!!!

Good luck in the HOH, we'll get this!

Carly Incontro likes this post

Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 8:43 pm

I did it!!!

you're 1000% safe but I really don't know what to do.

This stays between me and you but I know you talk to that side a little bit... what do you think I should do? I'm so torn..
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 8:49 pm

OH MY GOD CARLY!!!
I am so proud of you!!!
This HOH was soooo crucial for us and you won it!!!
We're changing our fate, we're taking control of the house and that starts with this HOH  Smile
I can picture us in the final 2 already!!!

Who are you torn between? 
Audrey is quarantined, and Billie is not a threat to us at all
So it comes down to Sandra, Tyler and Carter I think 
How do you feel about them?
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 8:51 pm

the thing is they're all super nice to me and acting like they wanna work with me... but I know that's probably not the case.

you're the ONLY person I'm telling they're safe before the noms.  I want you to know I'm genuine and serious about working with you. There's 0 chance you touch the block i want you to be relaxed when I win.

nothing you ever tell me I will ever repeat I promise, but you probably know better than I do... which of

sandra tyler carter do you think is after me the most? I would never ever repeat
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 8:59 pm

Carly Incontro wrote:
the thing is they're all super nice to me and acting like they wanna work with me... but I know that's probably not the case.

you're the ONLY person I'm telling they're safe before the noms.  I want you to know I'm genuine and serious about working with you. There's 0 chance you touch the block i want you to be relaxed when I win.

nothing you ever tell me I will ever repeat I promise, but you probably know better than I do... which of

sandra tyler carter do you think is after me the most? I would never ever repeat

I trust you 1000%  Smile
Even though the computer screen, I can tell your words are genuine.
That's very rare in this game, so I can tell.

I think that... Of the three...
Sandra and Tyler are probably more loyal to their own group. 
And Sandra scares me, especially, cuz I feel like she talks to everyone and knows everything.
Carter might be just a little bit more open to working with us, based on the impression that I get.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 9:05 pm

ugh i agree with what you're saying and I really do want to work with carter. what scares me is that she nominated me once and we called a truce, but now audrey got quarantined and the DPOV is freaking me out. It reminds me of when Keke nominated me and then said she wouldn't do it again but then did next time she won I went up. I honestly shouldn't have won that b/c i really don't know who to trust. but I felt like if I didn't win I woulda gone right up.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 9:13 pm

AOC  can I ask you something? and u have my word on my life I would not repeat. I promise.

do u have the DPOV? I still would never consider putting you up even if you do have it but it just makes sense in my head. If you did that would honestly be huge for us and help me calm my nerves on my nominations getting screwed up.. I would never tell a single person ever.

i still really don't know what I'm doing and I hate this. i think you're right it has to be 2 of those 3 but the combination is so tricky.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 9:19 pm

Carly Incontro wrote:
ugh i agree with what you're saying and I really do want to work with carter. what scares me is that she nominated me once and we called a truce, but now audrey got quarantined and the DPOV is freaking me out. It reminds me of when Keke nominated me and then said she wouldn't do it again but then did next time she won I went up. I honestly shouldn't have won that b/c i really don't know who to trust. but I felt like if I didn't win I woulda gone right up.

Omg, KeKe did that to you? Wow, I'm so sorry  Crying or Very sad
Honestly, it was ridiculous how many times you were nominated in the first half of the game... 
And if she blindsided you like that, I do get how that could make you paranoid.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 9:20 pm

Carly Incontro wrote:
AOC  can I ask you something? and u have my word on my life I would not repeat. I promise.

do u have the DPOV? I still would never consider putting you up even if you do have it but it just makes sense in my head. If you did that would honestly be huge for us and help me calm my nerves on my nominations getting screwed up.. I would never tell a single person ever.

i still really don't know what I'm doing and I hate this. i think you're right it has to be 2 of those 3 but the combination is so tricky.

Yes! I do have the DPOV!  Wink
I was waiting for the right moment to tell you, and this is perfect cuz I know this will make you calm.
Do NOT tell anyone that I told you this tho, I'm literally trusting you with my life. I don't want this to be a reason for people to target me.
So you don't have to worry about putting Sandra/Tyler/Carter up and the DPOV being used to screw up your HOH.
That would never happen cuz I'm the one who has it. 
Even if one of them wins the POV and comes off, you can still put up the one that's left and not worry about anything.
I have it so we can definitely use it to our advantage in the future, it's huge!
And I'm so glad I get to save it this week since you're the HOH and I don't have to worry about having to use it.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 9:22 pm

AOC I wanna cry... I literally have had NO one that I can trust and you telling me that is so huge I honestly could cry Sad thank u so much and no i would never ever ever EVER tell a single person. I really meant it when I said it's me and you to the final 2. Thank u so much for trusting me it means so much more to me than you know, especially in a game like this.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 9:26 pm

Carly Incontro wrote:
AOC I wanna cry... I literally have had NO one that I can trust and you telling me that is so huge I honestly could cry Sad thank u so much and no i would never ever ever EVER tell a single person. I really meant it when I said it's me and you to the final 2. Thank u so much for trusting me it means so much more to me than you know, especially in a game like this.

Awww, it's okay  I love you
I've been feeling like I was playing horribly and just waiting to be evicted for a LONG time, so when you reached out to me earlier today I was so happy.
Like I've been doing nothing and just waiting to lose... But now I get to work with you and actually play the game for once.
We WILL make it to the final 2, I know it!
You won the HOH this week so we've already made it to final 7, and I have the diamond POV so we're pretty much safe next week too I think. It's literally a game-changer.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 9:28 pm

would you actually be willing to use the DPOV if I was on the block next week and you weren't? I really feel like I could be in trouble with the coup coming up...

I really think we can do this!! I'm so excited.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 9:31 pm

Carly Incontro wrote:
would you actually be willing to use the DPOV if I was on the block next week and you weren't? I really feel like I could be in trouble with the coup coming up...

I really think we can do this!! I'm so excited.

Yes, of course <3

Oh god, I hope no one will have enough money to buy the coup...
I'm really scared of that one cuz that's even more powerful than the DPOV.

Yes, we can sis  Smile 
I believe in us.

Have you decided on your noms yet?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for AOC & Carly
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next