Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Sandra, Audrey & Tyler

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

This room is for Sandra, Audrey & Tyler - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra, Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Sandra, Audrey & Tyler - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 12:17 am

lol so I received the most interesting message just now
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra, Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Sandra, Audrey & Tyler - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 12:18 am

Lmao oh shit from who?
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra, Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Sandra, Audrey & Tyler - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 12:19 am

Percy lol!
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra, Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Sandra, Audrey & Tyler - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 12:19 am

Lmaoooo what did he say
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra, Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Sandra, Audrey & Tyler - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 12:20 am

Are you trying to just win most posts Sandra? Just tell us lol.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra, Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Sandra, Audrey & Tyler - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 12:21 am

Girl he said a lot. And he actually mentioned a lot of good points, at least if you’re worried about players like you two. He told me he has seven locked votes. Not sure if that’s an intimidation tactic or it being legitimate. I told him yes so I can see what else he gives me but the vote might be close after all
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra, Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Sandra, Audrey & Tyler - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 12:30 am

Percy Jackson wrote:
Hi Tyler, it's looking that if I stay it may be in a tie. I want to let you know that though I said you would be a nominee for me if I stay and win HoH... If it ties and you keep me I will redirect my nominees to being Audrey and another girl who she is likely aligned with, like Carter.

I am trying so hard to stay and honestly if it ties and you keep me I would be more than willing to work with you. There are definitely bigger fish to fry than my blockstar self, and I hope you believe me and see that.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra, Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Sandra, Audrey & Tyler - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 12:31 am

Quote :
Dear Ms. Sandra Kaluiokalani, I am going to present you with all the information I have in hopes you consider keeping me. I have been on the block over and over and it is so exhausting, but this time I am trying really hard to stay.

So far, I think I have 7 solid votes. That is enough to tie, but I need one more in order to stay for sure. You have shown my kindness and a seemingly genuine desire to work with me and I hope my inactivity hasn't neglected you too much. You are probably the most important person for me to convince hehe

1. I think there is a girls alliance involving people like Audrey, AOC, billie, Layla etc. Michael had these suspicions before he was evicted. These are some of the people who I think will be evicting me, because I have publicly said I am targeting Audrey. They are all kinda fake to me, saying all this time they had my back but now all of a sudden since it is Blair on the block, they arent giving me straight answers.

2. I will continue to be a nominee, and if I do stay this week a huge target to the alleged "girls alliance" that I have suspected since the elimination HoH, as well as a target for Tyler.

3. Tyler and Audrey are my nominees if I stay and win HoH. I don't know if Blair can openly say her nominees, and she will likely slide back into the background if she stays in this game.

4. tbh im running out of reasons but you have never and will continue not to be my target over Audrey and Tyler, as well as people like Layla who i think are evicting me.

He’s a sneaky one.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra, Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Sandra, Audrey & Tyler - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 12:32 am

He said this to Celine

“It has been a rumor for awhile. My guess is Layla, Audrey, Daphne, Billie, Blair, and possible AOC/Sandra.”

Sandra Kaluiokalani likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra, Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Sandra, Audrey & Tyler - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 12:40 am

Does he not think anyone’s gonna compare notes?
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra, Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Sandra, Audrey & Tyler - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 12:45 am

I mean he even came in my dms asking for a vote. If he stays it’s definitely not ideal, so I hope he doesn’t have the votes, but we’ll figure it out. I like how he changes the story for each person he messages lmao.

Sandra Kaluiokalani and Tyler Durden like this post

Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra, Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Sandra, Audrey & Tyler - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 12:47 am

Take a shot every time he says my name

Arisa Cox, Sandra Kaluiokalani and Tyler Durden like this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra, Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Sandra, Audrey & Tyler - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 6:44 am

It’s so early for me right now but here are my thoughts on the vote:

Vote to evict Blair
Daphne Blake
Nottie Salton
Haleigh Broucher
Marianne Williamson

Vote to evict Percy
Sandra
Carter
Layla Keating
Audrey Horne
Billie Eillish
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
Carly Incontro

Unknown Votes
Celine Dion
Keesha Smith
Carmichael (tbh I’m thinking Carmichael voted Percy but not sure)
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra, Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Sandra, Audrey & Tyler - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 3:47 pm

I would bet my left nut that Carly voted Blair out but I have to pretend like I didn't catch what Percy did there in his 2nd speech. A few people have told me they think she has the Instant HOH. She needs to feel so comfortable she falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra, Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Sandra, Audrey & Tyler - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 7:19 pm

I feel like those votes are probably pretty accurate Sandra. But I'm pretty sure Keesha voted Percy, and I think both Carly and Celine may have voted Blair. I haven't trusted Celine and Carly for a while and now Carly is trying to turn Tyler against me. 

In any case though, we need this HOH girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra, Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Sandra, Audrey & Tyler - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Sandra, Audrey & Tyler
Page 9 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next