Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Audrey & Tyler

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

This room is for Audrey & Tyler Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Audrey & Tyler EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 1:55 pm

Only Arisa, Saoirse, Audrey & Tyler have access to this room

Requested by: Tyler
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Audrey & Tyler EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 7:16 pm

Good evening Audrey. Good luck with the HOH.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Audrey & Tyler EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 7:27 pm

Lmao well I'm not competing but thanks Tyler. Actually good luck to you though! Lol.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Audrey & Tyler EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 7:29 pm

I forgot about that. *hides* lol
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Audrey & Tyler EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 3:20 am

Happy we both survived the round I love you cheers bounce
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Audrey & Tyler EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 7:17 pm

Hey Tyler sorry I never got back to you last night. I got stressed from the game and just decided to just log off lmao. But I'm happy we both survived too!! I hope you're having a good day. Also good luck in tonight's HOH too Smile
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Audrey & Tyler EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 7:22 pm

You're forgiven Audrey. It's hard to stay on top of such a large number of people. Is tonight the night we finally get Heather out of your way? lol
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Audrey & Tyler EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 8:59 pm

LOL yeah I'm hoping so... I didn't win but maybe someone else will do it. But I've learned not to get my hopes up Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Audrey & Tyler EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 9:02 pm

If she stays tonight, I will promise to put her up if I win an HOH while she's still around. Sandra is pretty cool, I'm happy with her as HOH. Keke I don't really talk to but I'm told I'm safe. Do you feel pretty good?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Audrey & Tyler EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 12:11 am

How are you voting tonight Aubrey?
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Audrey & Tyler EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 12:39 am

Aw thank you for that Tyler I really appreciate it. I’m sorry to see you get called out like that tonight, but just know I have your back. I think tonight I’m voting sunflower though just because I have no relationship with them. But I wouldn’t mind voting chloe either if that’s what you’re feeling?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Audrey & Tyler EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 1:32 am

I went with Chloe even though I wanted to go with Sunflower. Her little speech kind of sealed my vote. What a dumb way to campaign lol. I got your back too. If we saved Carly tonight, I think we have a pretty good little alliance going.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Audrey & Tyler EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 7:37 pm

You come faster when I double post so let me try it again Twisted Evil . Another wild vote. I'm acting like I had no idea Sunflower was an option, trying to sit here in utter shock while hiding my grin. How are you feeling today?
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Audrey & Tyler EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 6:39 pm

Hi Tyler I’m really sorry for never getting back to you. I just kind of took a break yesterday but I’m back now and good to go lmao. Please forgive me! How have you been? Smile I never got a chance to thank you for putting Heather up last night and finally getting her out. You did what no one else could lol.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Audrey & Tyler EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 6:47 pm

Hey Audrey. I will forgive you only if you forgive the fact that I've been mistakenly calling you Aubrey? Laughing

I said in the better room that I would do what I can to make sure she leaves after they fucked you over on your HOH, so I'm happy I was about to deliver. How are you doing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Audrey & Tyler Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Audrey & Tyler
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next