Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Sandra, Audrey & Tyler

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

This room is for Sandra, Audrey & Tyler - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra, Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Sandra, Audrey & Tyler - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 11:03 pm

If I had to pick I'd say Layla? I had heard she tried throwing my name out yesterday since Michael was rooting for me and thought I threw out the avengers alliance to him lolwut. But I'm fine with whatever you guys want. This is tyler's game we are playing for!
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra, Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Sandra, Audrey & Tyler - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 11:06 pm

I think Layla is the best option too. So we need to get votes on both Keke and Layla
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra, Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Sandra, Audrey & Tyler - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 11:07 pm

I'm fine with that. I just asked Marianne if I can vote Layla instead of Keke<3

I figure honesty is a good policy
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra, Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Sandra, Audrey & Tyler - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 11:59 pm

Ok Sandra what are we doing? Both voting Layla or Keke? I don't know how the votes are going
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra, Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Sandra, Audrey & Tyler - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 12:00 am

Can we please vote Layla? I'm trying to get some votes on her but not sure where everyone stands. I feel like people might keep her just to spite me :/
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra, Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Sandra, Audrey & Tyler - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 12:04 am

Yeah let's do it. Do you think Keke will be getting most of the other votes?
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra, Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Sandra, Audrey & Tyler - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 12:05 am

She better.

What are you hearing from other people about their votes?

So far from the people I've spoken with they're torn between Keke/Layla. No one has mentioned Tyler specifically to me but I think they think I'm with him so I doubt they'd tell me anything.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra, Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Sandra, Audrey & Tyler - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 12:19 am

No one has mentioned Tyler to me either, but everyone always lies to me. I'm asking everyone but not everyone is replying. But Celine and Haleigh said they would vote Layla and then Blair and Keesha said they're voting Keke.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra, Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Sandra, Audrey & Tyler - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 12:20 am

Tyler how's the campaigning going? Any news?
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra, Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Sandra, Audrey & Tyler - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 12:23 am

At least the votes are not on Tyler<3

Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra, Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Sandra, Audrey & Tyler - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 6:52 am

Last night was pure chaos guys.

Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra, Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Sandra, Audrey & Tyler - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 1:40 pm

The campaigning was a nightmare. I had to personally talk to everyone, pet them with love. I hated all of it. I feel like I neglected the 2 I care the most about Sad.

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra, Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Sandra, Audrey & Tyler - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 1:41 pm

Well I woulda voted you out if it weren’t for my blowup with Layla

Tyler Durden likes this post

Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra, Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Sandra, Audrey & Tyler - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 2:02 pm

Tyler Durden wrote:
The campaigning was a nightmare. I had to personally talk to everyone, pet them with love. I hated all of it. I feel like I neglected the 2 I care the most about Sad.
You're right you did neglect me and arisa

Tyler Durden likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra, Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Sandra, Audrey & Tyler - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 2:27 pm

I'll make it up to you tonight I love you

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra, Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Sandra, Audrey & Tyler - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Sandra, Audrey & Tyler
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next