Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #2 - Rihanna VS Michelle Obama VS Lisa Donahue

Go down 
+11
Eric Bolling
Bob Barker
Fat Thor
Queesha
Joe Exotic
Astrid
Stacia Lang
Cent
RR Eric
Da’Vonne Rogers
Arisa Cox
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bob Barker

Bob Barker

Eviction Ceremony #2 - Rihanna VS Michelle Obama VS Lisa Donahue - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Rihanna VS Michelle Obama VS Lisa Donahue   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Rihanna VS Michelle Obama VS Lisa Donahue - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2020 11:58 pm

Bob Barker wrote:
Lisa....come on down! Votes to save are available....if the Price is Right!

By which I mean it will have to be a hell of a speech....lol
Back to top Go down
Eric Bolling

Eric Bolling

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Rihanna VS Michelle Obama VS Lisa Donahue   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Rihanna VS Michelle Obama VS Lisa Donahue - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2020 11:59 pm

There a popcorn emoji?
Back to top Go down
Stacia Lang

Stacia Lang

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Rihanna VS Michelle Obama VS Lisa Donahue   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Rihanna VS Michelle Obama VS Lisa Donahue - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 12:00 am

I saw she logged in lol
Back to top Go down
Bob Barker

Bob Barker

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Rihanna VS Michelle Obama VS Lisa Donahue   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Rihanna VS Michelle Obama VS Lisa Donahue - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 12:04 am

Lisa has posted in the kitchen..... a strange place to make an eviction plea and I’m sure production wants her in the living room but....here we are!
Back to top Go down
Stacia Lang

Stacia Lang

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Rihanna VS Michelle Obama VS Lisa Donahue   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Rihanna VS Michelle Obama VS Lisa Donahue - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 12:07 am

Life is awkward lol
Back to top Go down
Lisa Donahue

PostSubject: Is this the living room?   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Rihanna VS Michelle Obama VS Lisa Donahue - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 12:49 am

Is this where I'm supposed to campaign?
Back to top Go down
Da’Vonne Rogers

Da’Vonne Rogers

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Rihanna VS Michelle Obama VS Lisa Donahue   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Rihanna VS Michelle Obama VS Lisa Donahue - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 12:51 am

Ye Pleas in here
Back to top Go down
Lisa Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Rihanna VS Michelle Obama VS Lisa Donahue   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Rihanna VS Michelle Obama VS Lisa Donahue - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 12:55 am

Hello houseguests! I just realized that this is where I'm supposed to campaign lol. For those of you that haven't already voted, I wanted to him my ask for your vote to stay! I know I haven't been very active but it's bc it's exam season and I've spending all of my time studying for my finals, so I haven't had much time to do anything else. However, my exam season is almost over so if enough of you keep me (🤞🏾) , I will be way more active and I'll be loyal to you in this game. I really really really really want to stay y'all 🥺 so please consider keeping me 🥺. Thank you for taking the time to read my plea ♥
Back to top Go down
Fat Thor

Fat Thor

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Rihanna VS Michelle Obama VS Lisa Donahue   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Rihanna VS Michelle Obama VS Lisa Donahue - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 12:57 am

Well
Back to top Go down
Eric Bolling

Eric Bolling

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Rihanna VS Michelle Obama VS Lisa Donahue   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Rihanna VS Michelle Obama VS Lisa Donahue - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 12:58 am

Lisa has posted more in one night than I have all season now.
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Rihanna VS Michelle Obama VS Lisa Donahue   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Rihanna VS Michelle Obama VS Lisa Donahue - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 12:59 am

She moved to the living room <3
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Lisa Donahue

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Rihanna VS Michelle Obama VS Lisa Donahue   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Rihanna VS Michelle Obama VS Lisa Donahue - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 1:00 am

Anyways, good night! I'm going to sleep
Back to top Go down
Oprah

Oprah

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Rihanna VS Michelle Obama VS Lisa Donahue   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Rihanna VS Michelle Obama VS Lisa Donahue - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 6:06 am

Did we miss any other speeches besides Lisa's?
I guess we ain't getting any from Mrs Obama lol.
Back to top Go down
Annalise Keating

Annalise Keating

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Rihanna VS Michelle Obama VS Lisa Donahue   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Rihanna VS Michelle Obama VS Lisa Donahue - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 12:34 pm

I don’t like this rudeness everyone is showing to Lisa! Be better guys come on!
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Rihanna VS Michelle Obama VS Lisa Donahue   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Rihanna VS Michelle Obama VS Lisa Donahue - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 1:18 pm

Voting deadline has passed and it is now time to reveal the votes.

Before I do that, I want to say that the following houseguests failed to vote and therefore will not be able to participate in the Head of Household competition this evening.

Those people are: Tahni, Lena Luthor & Raven-Symoné

Now for the vote. You were casting a vote to SAVE someone this time, who did you all save?

The first person evicted with 0 votes to get saved is

Spoiler:

The second person evicted with 5 votes to get saved is

Spoiler:

Very sorry to see you 2 leave. Hope you had fun in your short time with us, thank you for joining. Thank you Lisa for the fire you showed last night too, it was fun and you put up a good fight.

The rest of you, I will see you at 9:30pm EST tonight for your Head of Household challenge. You will not have a lot of time to nominate so go into it with an idea of what you want to do
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2 - Rihanna VS Michelle Obama VS Lisa Donahue   Eviction Ceremony #2 - Rihanna VS Michelle Obama VS Lisa Donahue - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next