Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Extra Money Task

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

Extra Money Task Empty
PostSubject: Extra Money Task   Extra Money Task EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 11:45 pm

So I’m actually really enjoying the game format honestly. I think it’s much better than twitter because on twitter it’s just a lot of cliques and really based off who you know before hand. Here outside of potential cheating it really is just pure gameplay. I also enjoy how much harder it is to take and send screenshots of conversations unlike twitter. I think the experience so far has been fun. I’ve been able to pretty successfully stay under the radar in the early game which is exactly what I wanted to do. I’m excited for the time when it makes sense for me to start playing hard and making moves because I feel like I’ve set up a good groundwork for that. I think overall this has been a really exciting season. I wish more the “outsiders” could have won a couple comps and made the season more exciting instead of getting pagonged but oh well. I think we are in for an exciting finish in this second half of the season. One thing I would add is maybe if there is a way to make the rooms like a chat room where you can only see what’s going on while you are in it and can’t read back. That way people could just spontaneously come together and maybe if you had that you could get rid of the private rooms all together and it’d be much easier to get a read on the house because you could see who talks together a lot and it would be even more important to stay active in that format.

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Extra Money Task
Page 1 of 1