Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Blair & Keke

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

This room is for Blair & Keke Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Blair & Keke   This room is for Blair & Keke EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 1:02 am

Only Arisa, Saoirse, Blair & Keke have access to this room

Requested by: Blair
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Keke Palmer

Keke Palmer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blair & Keke   This room is for Blair & Keke EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 1:08 am

OMG it was made so fast!
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blair & Keke   This room is for Blair & Keke EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 1:30 am

Yes!! We in here! Lol
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blair & Keke   This room is for Blair & Keke EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 1:31 am

Just answer my last message in here. I’m over the DMs now lmao
Back to top Go down
Keke Palmer

Keke Palmer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blair & Keke   This room is for Blair & Keke EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 1:34 am

Lmfao I just saw it but yeah it’s so dumb. Even Michael telling me he wants to work with me right after I tell him I’m putting him up. Like huh? I’m supposed to believe that. I haven’t heard from him since my last HOH and before then, it was when he messaged me for my vote smh
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blair & Keke   This room is for Blair & Keke EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 1:40 am

Michael always does that. Last time he campaigned to me he was like “I’ve been wanting to work with you blah blah blah I promise if I stay we’ll talk more”. & I haven’t heard from his ass since. Not even tonight. He knows he’s toast

*omg! He is still going in that thread. Someone please take the batteries out
Back to top Go down
Keke Palmer

Keke Palmer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blair & Keke   This room is for Blair & Keke EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 1:44 am

LMAOO apparently he was in an alliance with all 3 of the other people he was up with so he didn’t want to campaign against them. Like the reaction to when I put Haleigh was so crazy. I didn’t even know they were that close. I was scared by his reaction 😂😂😂
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blair & Keke   This room is for Blair & Keke EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 2:05 am

Lmao! Now it makes sense! I was wondering what it was that set him off and it’s because his alliance just died. His reaction was so over the top. He’s about to clown when Arisa reveals these votes chile ksksksks
Back to top Go down
Keke Palmer

Keke Palmer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blair & Keke   This room is for Blair & Keke EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 2:17 am

Girl he just got evicted and funny enough he decided not to be even more dramatic. I guess he was exhausted from all the noise he was making for almost 3 hours
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blair & Keke   This room is for Blair & Keke EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 2:20 am

Lmao! I noticed that his name was already yellow. He just left. But now it’s Penny’s turn. She’s picking up where he left off
Back to top Go down
Keke Palmer

Keke Palmer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blair & Keke   This room is for Blair & Keke EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 2:22 am

They were all in the alliance together so they are all reading from the same script. I’m so over it atp
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blair & Keke   This room is for Blair & Keke EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 2:26 am

So it was Michael, Chloe, Tinashe, and Penny? Damn they all left back to back. & I saw Chloe in here liking their comments and stuff. & Shirley chile. They too much.
Back to top Go down
Keke Palmer

Keke Palmer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blair & Keke   This room is for Blair & Keke EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 2:29 am

Yup! I heard Carly, Haleigh and Percy are in it too. What’s funny is that Penny was the one that threw all of them under the bus to save herself. Now she’s mad it didn’t work and she’s evicted. It so stupid 😂
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blair & Keke   This room is for Blair & Keke EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 2:40 am

What’s good about this is they will probably continue to be the targets until all of them are gone. The only ones left are Percy Haleigh and Carly but that’s still 3 spots. But they are gonna have to backdoor Carly to get her out. I feel like Sis has the answer key to every POV lmao
Back to top Go down
Keke Palmer

Keke Palmer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blair & Keke   This room is for Blair & Keke EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 2:56 am

Exactly! I’m so mad I put her up initially. I wish I backdoored her tbh... I don’t know how she wins all these POVs lmao I just gave her free bbq bucks too lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blair & Keke   This room is for Blair & Keke Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Blair & Keke
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next