Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Blair & Keke

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

This room is for Blair & Keke - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blair & Keke   This room is for Blair & Keke - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 8:41 pm

Nope we are not going to say that. There has got to be bigger targets than you in this game.
Back to top Go down
Keke Palmer

Keke Palmer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blair & Keke   This room is for Blair & Keke - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 8:46 pm

I hope they see it that way. I know my name has been in drama and I have two HOHs. I feel like everyone would push for me to go up
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blair & Keke   This room is for Blair & Keke - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 8:58 pm

Ugh. Girl im so sorry. That was brutal.
Back to top Go down
Keke Palmer

Keke Palmer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blair & Keke   This room is for Blair & Keke - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 9:03 pm

I felt it was coming. She’s upset I didn’t throw people under the bus and that’s fine lol that’s not how I play this game. I don’t have to throw people under the bus for someone to keep me safe. It means it’s not genuine. I also don’t know what info she wants. I don’t run around asking people to tell me things or do what I want.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blair & Keke   This room is for Blair & Keke - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 9:11 pm

Yeah I got that impression too. That was a pretty wild speech. That target she just painted on her back is huge though.

I think you can win this POV. You’re the best at them in that group.
Back to top Go down
Keke Palmer

Keke Palmer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blair & Keke   This room is for Blair & Keke - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 9:18 pm

I hope so! I can’t wait for this game to be over so people can see I wasn’t running anything lmaoo I really don’t ask people anything if they don’t volunteer the information to me. It’s actually hilarious
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blair & Keke   This room is for Blair & Keke - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 9:26 pm

This game plays tricks on people’s minds. Once they hear a name in something one time whether it’s true or not they’ll use it. & people just take it and run with it. I believe you for whatever that means to you.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blair & Keke   This room is for Blair & Keke - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 10:00 pm

KeKe wtf! This sucks so bad. What can we do to ensure that you stay?
Back to top Go down
Keke Palmer

Keke Palmer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blair & Keke   This room is for Blair & Keke - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 10:26 pm

I don’t know. I feel like people have made up their minds about me and it’s crazy because I don’t have the numbers they think I have. I’m going to campaign. I don’t know what else to do
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blair & Keke   This room is for Blair & Keke - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 10:38 pm

Maybe you can use your comp abilities. Tell them you can win comps to keep them safe. That’s something that the others don’t have. You can be more useful to them as an ally than whoever they are thinking about keeping
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blair & Keke   This room is for Blair & Keke - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 10:57 pm

Tyler is the replacement nom. Are you close to him?
Back to top Go down
Keke Palmer

Keke Palmer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blair & Keke   This room is for Blair & Keke - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 11:03 pm

I’ve probably said 10 words to him. I’m guessing backdoor is him was probably the plan idk
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blair & Keke   This room is for Blair & Keke - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 11:07 pm

So I should vote for him then? You can probably use that. He’s a big player & good at comps. If he doesn’t go now it’s gonna be hard to get him out later .
Back to top Go down
Keke Palmer

Keke Palmer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blair & Keke   This room is for Blair & Keke - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 12:06 am

Hey girl! I’m so sorry I’ve been campaigning. Have you heard anything about how the votes are going?
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blair & Keke   This room is for Blair & Keke - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 12:33 am

It’s ok girl I understand. Yes I’ve honestly heard a lot of all 4 names. I think this vote is going to be super tight with votes spread out all over. It’s probably gonna be like 5 votes for someone to go.

How has your campaign been going?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blair & Keke   This room is for Blair & Keke - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Blair & Keke
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next