Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Thinking out noms

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

Thinking out noms  Empty
PostSubject: Thinking out noms    Thinking out noms  EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 6:56 am

hm... do I want to go for the auto HOH tomorrow?

My noms would be 2 of:

Keke
Megan
Layla
Carter
Daphne

whom I believe are all working together... Audrey/Tyler/Susie/Sandra also slithering in the mix in there somewhere too.

Might wait until KeKe isn't outgoing? I really want to wait until the HOH's are single but I might not even make it until then.

As of right now here is who is 100% safe if I get an HOH:
AANG
AOC (though I don't trust you bitch)
Billie
Blair
Celine
Haleigh
Keesha
Marianne
Percy

everyone else could go...I think I would do Keke/Megan noms with a replacement of either Daphne/Carter or Layla.... hm.

I could not use it tomorrow and try laying low, but now that I've won to POV's I think I'm def. viewed as a threat. I'm 50/50.... use it tomorrow or try and lay low a bit longer?

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

Thinking out noms  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking out noms    Thinking out noms  EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 6:59 am

can I also add that sandra is so f'ing annoying and nowhere near as slick as she thinks she is? You're talking to everyone and pretending you're talking to no one. WE SEE YOU.

Also Tyler with his "I think we can trust Keke!" then "I don't really talk to Keke" when she wins HOH yet... he sure did save her quite a few time EARLY ON in the chain HOH. he's a liar too, but as long as he thinks he is duping me he won't go against me.

I'm almost tempted to just do Tyler/Sandra noms but annoying ass KeKe basically made it clear that every time she wins HOH i'm going up so now I'm forced to play defensively .

Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

Thinking out noms  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking out noms    Thinking out noms  EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 7:07 am

Ugh this is so risky either way.

If I don't use the auto HOH I could potentially get sent home with the power....

If I use the auto HOH I could be putting myself in a worse position.

I do really want one of

Keke
Megan
Layla
Carter
Daphne

gone and it's about time so new people start touching the block.

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Thinking out noms  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking out noms    Thinking out noms  EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 6:53 pm

You have about 30 minutes to decide
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

Thinking out noms  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking out noms    Thinking out noms  EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 6:54 pm

i am not going to use it today, hoping it doesn't backfire <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thinking out noms  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking out noms    Thinking out noms  Empty

Back to top Go down

Thinking out noms
Page 1 of 1