Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Keesha & Daphne

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21
AuthorMessage
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

This room is for Keesha & Daphne - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & Daphne   This room is for Keesha & Daphne - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 7:03 pm

I think I’m looking alright maybe. I’m not gonna get too confident cause of how votes have been going all season but I’m confident in atleast 4 which is all I need
Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & Daphne   This room is for Keesha & Daphne - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 7:03 pm

If you hear anything lmk tho
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & Daphne   This room is for Keesha & Daphne - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 7:07 pm

Who do you think you have? I’ll talk to them o make sure
Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & Daphne   This room is for Keesha & Daphne - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 7:08 pm

There’s you, Sandra told me I got Haleigh and then there’s Sandra aswell. Then there’s Audrey and Carly. Which would be 5-2
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & Daphne   This room is for Keesha & Daphne - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 7:15 pm

People are telling me the opposite ahhh. I think Tyler is asking ppl to vote u
Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & Daphne   This room is for Keesha & Daphne - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 7:20 pm

Imma need Tyler to go away 😭. I told Billie last week I wanted Tyler out so she’s probably using that against me now. But you Haleigh Carly and Audrey is all I need and then I’m good. Carly and Haleigh are both telling me they wanna keep me but they don’t know where the numbers are and I’m like Chile the numbers are there if you vote me in osmsosls
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & Daphne   This room is for Keesha & Daphne - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 7:26 pm

Yeah I was so excited about our group of 4 but now this sucks Ass. Carly has told me that she’s been only hearing your name idk what else I can do rn I don’t wanna push them and them get sus
Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & Daphne   This room is for Keesha & Daphne - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 7:28 pm

I think Carly will vote to keep me if she thinks the numbers are there. I’m sure I have The 1 other already but I literally just need you Carly and Haleigh to vote to keep me lol
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & Daphne   This room is for Keesha & Daphne - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 7:35 pm

I’m talking to them but I don’t think they are that’s the issue. I don’t mind being in the minority With my vote but I fear they’re not budging
Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & Daphne   This room is for Keesha & Daphne - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 7:37 pm

If they’re voting me out I would rather they just tell me they’re doing so because they rather keep Billie instead of saying they just want to be in the numbers lol. Them saying they just want to be in the numbers it’s whats gonna keep me asking them for their votes because it’s what I need
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & Daphne   This room is for Keesha & Daphne - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 7:43 pm

yeah thats annoying, im going to keep you regardless idc

Keesha Smith likes this post

Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & Daphne   This room is for Keesha & Daphne - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 7:44 pm

And that’s the queen shit we love to see

Daphne Blake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & Daphne   This room is for Keesha & Daphne - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 7:51 pm

If you go I’m so sorry girl I really did try and I kept u, but if u go pls don’t thank me for keeping u in the chat shncjcdn I don’t want Billie to know I evicted her

Keesha Smith likes this post

Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & Daphne   This room is for Keesha & Daphne - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 7:51 pm

Dw I’m not about that call out life lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Keesha & Daphne   This room is for Keesha & Daphne - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Keesha & Daphne
Page 21 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21